shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/25/tomm...child-grooming-trial-breaching-peace-7579280/

Tommy Robinson has been arrested outside a child grooming trial for allegedly breaching the peace. The co-founder of EDL livestreamed 'reports' from outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour this morning. He showed men entering the court on Facebook until he was approached by officers telling him to stop. In a separate video, the far-right activist is filmed being led away by police, arresting him for an alleged breach of the peace and incitement.

'This is ridiculous, I haven't said a word. I've done nothing.' He's then filmed asking the police officers if he's being arrested on 'contempt of court'. Before he's bundled into the van, he says: 'Someone laid their hand and assaulted me outside court.

Robinson is already under a suspended sentence over contempt of court at a gang rape trial in Canterbury last year. People or newspapers can be in 'contempt of court' when they create a 'substantial risk' of prejudicing on ongoing court case. It is a criminal offence that can land people in jail.

here's another article: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html

i haven't seen anything on TV about this. i read on twitter that they're not allowed to report on it

edit:
removed tweet

Last edited:

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Probably worth mentioning that this man is a Nazi.

I think this arrest will scapegoat him, probably what he was looking for tbh.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
I heard about this earlier, very good to see a video.

He's a far right goon, but he's not a Nazi.

Probably falls more under Islamophobe if you want to get specific.

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
He does not care about protecting the children in these cases, he cares about promoting himself. He is risking these trials collapsing for his own gains.

Britain has a problem with Asian grooming gangs and people need to not be afraid of being accused of being a racist for discussing it but Tommy Robinson is an utter cunt.

Carl2291

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

He's Islamophobic, not really a Nazi.

There was also a major protest in London outside Downing Street today over this. It plays directly into the far right hands, as the narrative being pushed is the silence of "journalism" to protect the paedophile gangs.

It's not been handled well at all. He's a fucking moron, but he's an effective tool for populist movements.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
He does not care about protecting the children in these cases, he cares about promoting himself. He is risking these trials collapsing for his own gains.

Britain has a problem with Asian grooming gangs and people need to not be afraid of being accused of being a racist for discussing it but Tommy Robinson is an utter cunt.

Yup. It's his (and other far right groups like Britain First's modus operandi).

DoctorBat

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
The embedded tweet is just spin from his camp. Tommy Robinson is a reporter like I'm a bodybuilder. An opportunist at best. Whatever feeds the gammon outrage machine.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
There's some prat wandering around Leeds in a kekistan shirt shouting about this and holding up a sign saying "Free Tommy". I wasn't sure what was going on but I assumed from the shirt that it was probably something like this.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017

Family

Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Yes Tommy Robinson is a Neo Nazi. I think obsessively attacking Europes most oppressed religious minority is pretty much the most accurate description possible for being a Neo Nazi. This need to soften a violent racist, who leads a violent racist organisation is weird.

Britain has all sorts of crime. Acid attacks, rape, murders. Its racist to only focus on crimes by Asians. Racist to call out the race of a perpetrator when its Asian, but not any other race.

The numbers show, Asians don't over represent on these crimes. For instance, acid attacks is almost exclusively a white and black person crime.

But as on this thread, you can see there are lots of racists that are only concerned with crime if a brown person commits it.

OP
OP
shan780

shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
Why are you posting a tweet from a dipshit who has #FreeTommy hashtag? Do you like Nazis?

i didn't check his twitter profile or anything, i just found that tweet when i searched "tommy robinson" on twitter. it was a relevant video

i don't know why you would think i like nazis based on that

Theologian

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Posting alt-right content. History of posting such material without attempting discussion.
"Tommy Robinson was arrested while reporting on a grooming gang trial in the UK. Shortly after a judge ruled that the press in the UK cannot talk about this. The ruling goes so far to even block people from posting too much on social media about what happened. Can the UK really do this? What does this mean for free speech in the UK?" (5/26/18)

Chalfonts

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Lol reporting

He stands outside courtrooms and accuses anyone with brown skin who walks past of being a paedophile

He's made plenty of videos like this. I hope he rots

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
On Imgur people were saying he got in trouble because he was naming people in the case whose identities were being protected. A twisting of that might be where the "press can't even talk about it" part comes from.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
i didn't check his twitter profile or anything, i just found that tweet when i searched "tommy robinson" on twitter. it was a relevant video

Dont put random tweets in OP then.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
"Tommy Robinson was arrested while reporting on a grooming gang trial in the UK. Shortly after a judge ruled that the press in the UK cannot talk about this. The ruling goes so far to even block people from posting too much on social media about what happened. Can the UK really do this? What does this mean for free speech in the UK?" (5/26/18)

Bruh, this dude ain't like Jordan Peterson. Dude's one of the founders of the EDL, a racist hooliganistic hate group. He's opportunistic scum of the worst type.

raterpillar

Banned
Nov 12, 2017

Could you please post your own thoughts instead of just spamming shit? Thanks.

Tomohawk

Oct 27, 2017
Why are people saying theres a publication ban when uk sites are posting articles on this. I'm so confused?

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017

I'm waiting. You still haven't removed the dipshit's tweet from your OP, meaning you support him and his views about Tommy.

Obvious

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
There is something similar happening in Australia right now with the Cardinal George Pell child abuse cases.

The prosecution has ordered and been granted a superinjunction, which means not only are press not allowed to report on the cases (or for anyone to reveal details about the cases), but it's also a crime to report on the fact that there is an injunction on the case preventing it from being talked about.

The prosecutors' request to bar news coverage appears aimed at heading off a possible attempt by Cardinal Pell's lawyers to argue that unprecedented publicity would make it impossible for fair trials to occur — especially the second trial, which in theory, could be prejudiced by reporting on the first.

So it may help put a child molester in prison... but it also severely limits the transparency of the court system and stifles the press. I hope most of us can agree secret courts are bad.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
What annoys me is how him and his supporters always complain about Sharia Law (which doesn't exist in the UK) but don't respect the laws of the UK.

"Robinson" has been arrested before for a variety of offenses because he doesn't respect the law.

His supporters were chanting "scum" at police, because they don't respect the law.

He's an uneducated, opportunistic wee scrote of a man.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13364

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lol at "the media can't report this!"
They're gagging to cover this story about a racist dipshit getting arrested but them damn ((globalists)) won't allow it!

Family

Banned
Feb 25, 2018
This is not a race of course, no competition or anything, but what makes you say that? My experiences are limited by living in an area with loads of Muslims and barely any Jews, and I'm wondering how you arrived at that conclusion.

Yes, its not a competition but you'd have to be willfully ignorant to miss all the huge Neo Nazi movements of Europe, EDL(Britain), Perdiga(Germany), National Front(France), Golden Dawn(Greece), and how their main concern is violently attacking Muslims.

There's an epidemic of extreme racism towards Muslims in Europe not seen since WII in Europe. We're not even talking about how most mainstream governments and political parties of Europe are pretty racist towards Muslims as a matter of course. It's a problem that afflicts western society in general.

But I can see there will always be white people who will try to down play racism and Islamaphobia. A from of racism itself.

Threads like this and others have shown the true colors of reset, imo. Looks like Reset has a bit of a Islamaphobia problem itself.

OP
OP
shan780

shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
I'm waiting. You still haven't removed the dipshit's tweet from your OP, meaning you support him and his views about Tommy.

I went to sleep as my previous post was at 2AM. I don't know why you think you can just make these kinds of assumptions about people and I don't think it's that big a deal that the tweet is there, but fine, I'lll remove it

Family

Banned
Feb 25, 2018
I went to sleep as my previous post was at 2AM. I don't know why you think you can just make these kinds of assumptions about people and I don't think it's that big a deal that the tweet is there, but fine, I'lll remove it

Yes it is a big deal.

You come across as a Neo Nazi sympathizer.

First a tweet from a Neo Nazi supporter, and the idea that it can't be reported on, or this is being suppressed by the media. Poor ole little oppressed Neo Nazis. GTFO

This thread is trash.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Yes, its not a competition but you'd have to be willfully ignorant to miss all the huge Neo Nazi movements of Europe, EDL(Britain), Perdiga(Germany), National Front(France), Golden Dawn(Greece), and how their main concern is violently attacking Muslims.

There's an epidemic of extreme racism towards Muslims in Europe not seen since WII in Europe. We're not even talking about how most mainstream governments and political parties of Europe are pretty racist towards Muslims as a matter of course. It's a problem that afflicts western society in general.

But I can see there will always be white people who will try to down play racism and Islamaphobia. A from of racism itself.
I agree that Islamophobia is rampant and visible everywhere in Europe. Hell, just two days ago I came across a note the Muslim society apologising in advance for any annoyance caused by the more frequent prayer sessions during Ramadan. Somebody had scrawled something under it, in beautiful toddler handwriting.
"WIR SIND IN ÖSTERREICH!", so "We are in Austria!"

But that's exactly why I'm asking why MistakenMobius thinks Jews are more oppressed. Not as a competition, but to learn about their views and experiences.

Edit: And I don't think that they(MistakenMobius) are downplaying racism or Islamophobia, for the record. Our experiences are never universal, so I try to not start out with an assumption like that. Though obviously you're also right that downplaying happens a lot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
shan780

shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
Yes it is a big deal.

You come across as a Neo Nazi sympathizer.

First a tweet from a Neo Nazi supporter, and the idea that it can't be reported on, or this is being suppressed by the media. Poor ole little oppressed Neo Nazis. GTFO

This thread is trash.

I don't, in any way, disagree with tommy going to prison, nor do I sympathise with neo nazis

furthermore, the idea that it can't be reported on has nothing to do with "oppressing" neo nazis and likely more to do with protecting the integrity of the child grooming trial Tommy was arrested for trying to influence

you can fuck off with calling me a neo nazi sympathizer too

Moosichu

Oct 25, 2017
It is ok to give people the benefit of the doubt. Not everyone can be a research ninja all of the time.

(I'm talking about giving it to the OP, not Tommy Robinson obviously)

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Let's all chill with the hostile remarks okay? Seems like it was a honest mistake, now let's move on.