Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
He had the perfect vantage point:

maxresdefault.jpg

He had the goons with the most ridiculous AI ever.

maxresdefault.jpg

Right, lets just line up in front of the door of the most dangerous man in Miami. And of course he had a Grenade Fucking Launcher.

1b0f608136dd5afc1ad73059c62a0287.jpg

All he needed to do was camp from his bedroom and just destroy anyone who walks up. He already decimated half the crew. And this Sosa duder wearing sunglasses at night does him dirty.

maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously Tony, a goon shot your sister from that window and you didn't even care to lock it at the end? That's where Sosa sneaks in from. I wasn't buying the ending. Tony could have easily wiped out all the cockroach fucks out of existence.

giphy.gif

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Started this up earlier lol dude had a death wish at that point. Reached the peak and all he found was loneliness.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
That's why I only care about the comic version because Tony has such a high power level he survives the shotgun and is still alive in the fountain.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Sosa would have got him eventually.

"But this information I must pass to the homies/
If hustlin' is a must be Sosa not Tony"

CellarDoor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He also had a temporary health boost from the Cocaine. Dude was OP. Should have had Chicken Dinner that night.

DarkSora

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Lol, people actually thought that was Sosa?
He was the same assassin who hung Omar.

On topic though, that scene is one of the best final scenes thought a bit unrealistic. No way someone that coked up can take gunshots and not feel it, right?

TuturuJones

Oct 30, 2017
Lol, people actually thought that was Sosa?
He was the same assassin who hung Omar.

On topic though, that scene is one of the best final scenes thought a bit unrealistic. No way someone that coked up can take gunshots and not feel it, right?

I'm thinking the adrenaline and coke mix would be one hell of a buff.

Afro

Oct 25, 2017
I told you to tell 'em that you was in a sanitarium. Not sanitation ...

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
I played the game for a while back in '11. It was fun for the most part but after maybe the halfway mark some of the design choices started becoming infuriating.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Montana was a whiny little asshole that deserved no respect.
Of course he went out like a punk.

Sure he got shot in the back at the end, but he definitely did not go out like a punk. He was holding his own against a small army of heavily armed men single handedly while getting shot to hell and still trucking through. Even held the advantage right up to the end.

This is going out like a punk when you are a criminal or facilitating crime: