grand

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah so Cavendish is super strong but has a Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde thing going on

Which is shown with the flashback scene having Victorian England characters lol

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Rebecca. Your reward is to face Blackbeard's commander, the #1 Luffy fanboy and JYB in battle

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Back then I had a copium theory that Rebecca might be on some Rurouni Kenshin bloodlust shit to make up for the whole dumb pacifist thing

So when this moment happened and it wasn't revealed to be Cavendish yet I was really happy for a brief moment...

This seems like it came out of nowhere. Was this teased at all before now?

Does it need to be foreshadowed, it's still technically a tournament :P

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
You know Rebecca really does get the short end of things. She's objectively pretty strong, but she's a pacifist so there's only so much she can actually do in a real deal situation.

That's not to mention the trash outfit of course

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
You know Rebecca really does get the short end of things. She's objectively pretty strong, but she's a pacifist so there's only so much she can actually do in a real deal situation.

That's not to mention the trash outfit of course
Like she wears the helmet and cape look pretty well, if only she had a decent outfit, it would a be a pretty cool looking design.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
"Search her, she has a pistol!"

Lol, WHERE?!
94rBKGB.jpeg

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Oda making the "boys like robots, girls hate it" joke... Happens like 1000 times until he dropped it in the last few years

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
You know if I didn't know how long Dressrosa was I would say we were probably like 2/3rds through it by now, but we're not even halfway there