• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Look it's Naruto's girlfriend!

Or future girlfriend? I don't know if this is pre or post the Last

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Though I wonder why Hinata got exhausted from just that

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
Little girl is going to be a Lightening Gang member. They showed a little girl member with blond hair just like her.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Byakugan really got the short end when it came to bullshit eye powers

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my fucking God, I finally beat that insane 10-battle combat simulator challenge in FF7 Rebirth, along with the other legendary 10-battle one (which only took like 5 attempts compared to the like 15ish of the other). I'm so close to the finish line. 3 more chapters to clear on Hard, & I'll finally have the platinum. What a long.....LONG 130+ hour ride this has been....One of those rare moments I'm glad there's a capture feature on the PS5.

Random on-topic thought: maybe they're waiting to premiere two shows at once since Ninja Kamui only has 2 episodes left?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://x.com/Suyasuyabi427/status/1780207577697300830

Kirby, would you eat me if we met?

You wouldn't eat me, right?

Oh my fucking God, I finally beat that insane 10-battle combat simulator challenge in FF7 Rebirth, along with the other legendary 10-battle one (which only took like 5 attempts compared to the like 15ish of the other). I'm so close to the finish line. 3 more chapters to clear on Hard, & I'll finally have the platinum. What a long.....LONG 130+ hour ride this has been....One of those rare moments I'm glad there's a capture feature on the PS5.

Random on-topic thought: maybe they're waiting to premiere two shows at once since Ninja Kamui only has 2 episodes left?

That's when I said nah. Really enjoyed Rebirth, and think it's a stellar game, but I had my fill by that point.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
*looks to see the spring 2024 anime list*

Hmm....nothing is really jumping out at me aside from another Konosuba season. Kaiju #8 seems like the most "this looks like it'd fit the block" show.

That's when I said nah. Really enjoyed Rebirth, and think it's a stellar game, but I had my fill by that point.
If I had to pick, I think the Weiss fight from Intermission was harder due to how precise you had to be with dodging & also having to be quick due to being one of those damn "hidden timer counting down to insta-death" fights, but one of those Legendary bouts was no doubt the 2nd hardest, even when I changed up my strategy. Considering some of the conditions for these fights, I don't blame people for seeing some of the post-game content & just going "nope", let alone another S-E JRPG where they ask you to do a 2nd playthrough, but on hard, just for the platinum, even if it's dramatically shorter due to skipping cutscenes & not dealing with all the side content.

Meanwhile, after this & having platinum'd Like a Dragon 8 right at the end of February, I STILL have Persona 3 to get back to, not to mention Paper Mario is out next month....and I just got Star Ocean: Second Story R & Persona 5 Tactica for $20 each at Walmart....and that Rhapsody collection is in my backlog.....and so is Battle Network Collection....

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
cohost.org

Ninja Kamui: Shinobi Origins (developed by G.rev), out May 30

I've never seen nor heard anything about the Toonami anime Ninja Kamui since it was announced, but I've been keeping an eye out for the game adaptation for a minute, for one reason: it's being developed by G.rev, the studio behind the likes of Senko no Ronde, Under Defeat, Border Down and many...

www.nintendo.com

NINJA KAMUI: SHINOBI ORIGINS for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy NINJA KAMUI: SHINOBI ORIGINS and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

AS too cheap to get this even on Indie World. But this actually a fairly storied developer, and it's not an extremely ambitious format, so this could actually be good.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
HOLD UP.

G.Rev is the developer?!?

The team behind Under Defeat. And Mamorukun Curse. And Dariusburst Chronicle Saviors. And the shmup sections of Yurukill.

Adult Swim got a SHMUP TEAM to make a Ninja Kamui tie-in game???

How in the wooorrrlllddddd......

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
Damn. Was not expecting a Ninja Kamui game. Anyway, I have over 200 hours in Rebirth and the only thing I've done post game is do the other dates. I haven't touched any of the post game battle square stuff or ANY of the brutal and legendary combat challenges including the few that unlock before post game and I haven't touched anything at all on hard mode. I think I just need a break at this point.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
139 hours later. I've finally platinum'd FF7 Rebirth.

I think I'm over 275 hours total between the 3 RPGs I've played so far this year, & that's only factoring in 25 hours of Persona 3.

Debating if I should just jump back into P3 or do a shorter game like Dave the Diver since it got added to PS+. But I also wouldn't mind getting P3 done before Paper Mario is out next month...

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
139 hours later. I've finally platinum'd FF7 Rebirth.

I think I'm over 275 hours total between the 3 RPGs I've played so far this year, & that's only factoring in 25 hours of Persona 3.

Debating if I should just jump back into P3 or do a shorter game like Dave the Diver since it got added to PS+. But I also wouldn't mind getting P3 done before Paper Mario is out next month...
The more i hear about how long Rebirth is, the happier i am that I decided to hold off till the early summer when I will have more time to put into it, instead of trying to jam it in with short sessions now

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
The more i hear about how long Rebirth is, the happier i am that I decided to hold off till the early summer when I will have more time to put into it, instead of trying to jam it in with short sessions now
Oh yeah, between the cutscenes, the side-content, & doing the 88 in-game achievements (some are tied to trophies), it's a lot. Took me like 92 hours between doing most of the side content & beating the game, where as the extra 45 came from post-game fights, some clean up, grinding to level up materia for said fights, & my hard playthrough where I just skipped anything that I could to make it to end as fast as possible.

In comparison, my final platinum time for Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth was 119 hours, though my PS5 says 132, which might've factored in cutscenes. But I also didn't have the DLC that added in the extra dungeon & NG+.

....I have no idea how I don't have RPG burn out from the games this year, but think I need to play some shorter stuff for a bit....