Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Kirito failed at something?

FF8rR6t.gif

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Goblin Slayer for Toonami! :D

I wonder how the reception would be.
If there is one solace I can take it is all this popular isekai shit is usually forgotten once its season ends despite its stupid popularity. SAO being the exception. So while we get awful stuff like Goblin Slayer and Rise of the Shield Hero at least.

As much hate as Goblin Slayer gets and deserves it has nothing on Rise of the Shield Hero which is a right wing red pill anime distilled into its very pores at this point.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, real question.

...what is the goal in cutting the tree down.

Are they going to use it to build something? Wouldn't it fall upon the town? How would they even cut it up into smaller pieces if it's taken this long.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
So he needs to grind his weapon skill a little higher then. What is this, vanilla WoW?

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why the camera keeps aiming at the axe carve but yet the swords keep ...bleh whatever

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, real question.

Are they going to use it to build something? Wouldn't it fall upon the town? How would they even cut it up into smaller pieces if it's taken this long.
they said something about the tree sucking life out of the surrounding area that makes it hard to grow crops or something

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, real question.

It was mentioned previous episode that this tree is draining nutrients from all the surrounding soil, making crops weaker. It's been around for hundreds of years, though.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
so

if it's sucking up nutrients from the surrounding area

why not.......go somewhere else out of the tree's reach

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
So if you're curious when they cut down the tree...

...it's next episode.

I watched the next two episodes.

Episode 5 has some bullshit, let me tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.