• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
"War about to break out, let's take our circus to a village that was recently blown up by a nuke. We'll make so much money!"

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
u3oLnTW.jpg

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
FUCK HUSBANDS AMIRITE

i mean, wwe should have never bee n maried but what ya gonna do about it over 10 years later, amirite?

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
This was a weird fucking filler episode even by filler episode standards. Like, was the focus supposed to be the moms or Konohamaru's shit? Time for The Promised Neverland.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
This reminds me of the first run of TPN, actually. Sobriety for this show is 100% desired, yet it was crammed between SAO and Black Cover or some other entirely horrible thing.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I do truly appreciate that we at get non-traditional types of shows, such as this and Dr Stone. JoJo is halfway there, too. Hell even Food Wars is fairly offbeat and I've grown to actually enjoy it in a non-ironic-yet-appreciate-of-terribad-elements (excessive foodgasming aside).

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I do truly appreciate that we at get non-traditional types of shows, such as this and Dr Stone. JoJo is halfway there, too. Hell even Food Wars is fairly offbeat and I've grown to actually enjoy it in a non-ironic-yet-appreciate-of-terribad-elements (excessive foodgasming aside).
We need more shows like The Promised Neverland, it adds so much to the line up. I still hope we will get Ping Pong one day.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
That sly little smile. Ray is honestly such a stinker but I still love him. Time for Attack on Titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.