• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm always wondering why Toonami hasn't rerun FLCL Progressive or Alternative as of yet.

I mean, fuck Progressive. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Alternative...I suppose.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm always wondering why Toonami hasn't rerun FLCL Progressive or Alternative as of yet.

I mean, fuck Progressive. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Alternative...I suppose.
Progressive is out on DVD....but not Blu-Ray. Alternative doesn't seem to have a date yet for some reason.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Fugo, teaching us world history and various other subjects is the narrator's job. Fuck off.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
how was Giorno supposed to tell you you missed the turn beforehand. If he didn't tell you afterward you would be in the wrong spot. smrt

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i take it Italians are violant as living fuck despite their presentation of Culture (TM)?

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Jojo really relies too much on characters who are used to magical shit going on all the time suddenly not believing magical shit can be possible.

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
I suppose it was only a matter of time before a dispenser of Araki exposition and trivia used an encyclopedia as a deadly weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.