• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Much more interested in if/when more Dr. Stone happens.

I will say I like Fire Force more than Demon Slayer though.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DPhHpC8.png

PowerlessSecondAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing it be so close to the PS4 goal, I may back it to get the physical + keychain combo. Assuming my budget allows for it, I keep forgetting Yakuza Collection is out next week & gonna get Spyro Trilogy for my gf's b-day.

Just glad to see the campaign do so well this early on.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I love how the timeframe and Switch goal mean the game was already done. I don't even like the game even though I bought it twice but third time is the charm.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
don't worry

You have a little longer until they announce the few last games to be ported to keep the wii u plugged in

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
3D World being near the end is kinda hilarious. Anyways it still is a useful system because of the VC.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Ill get it on switch and play it again since its been a while since ive had the chance

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Paranoia Agent streaming starting tomorrow on Funimation's site with a blu-ray & retailer exclusive steelbook hitting "later this year"

Also wow, forgot it was only 13 episodes, for some reason I remember it being longer.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
A nice side benefit of TMS being reissued for Switch is now all the music is back up on Youtube. It was a victim of last year's big Nintendo purge.

Also the new song is quite the banger.

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
Paranoia Agent streaming starting tomorrow on Funimation's site with a blu-ray & retailer exclusive steelbook hitting "later this year"

Also wow, forgot it was only 13 episodes, for some reason I remember it being longer.
I have been wondering when someone would pick it up if any company would so I got super excited when Funi teased it earlier. Can't wait to get the series on Blu-Ray since I have been getting the urge to rewatch it over the past few months!

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
so remind me

does polnareff come back in part 6?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Got the day off and decided to finish Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Just a bit more to max out my skills and finish the arena, then onto Lunatic Mode.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, just realized Tokyo Godfathers is getting a dub with the re-release in March. Also I think my theater is getting that new MHA movie next month...but only the sub? Which is weird, Weathering with You was only the dub at my location.

Line X

Oct 26, 2017
unknown.png

From the adultswim schedule page.

There is a
very disturbing flashback that's without question a viewer warning.

Y'all have been warned.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I can't see it either but I went to that one site that has the future AS schedule.

Guessing based on the TV-MA for Violence, it's either SAO or Demon Slayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.