• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 109 - The Mightiest Enemy Zeroes in on Goku! Launch the Knockout Spirit Bomb Now!
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 71 - Guides
1:00 - Food Wars!: The Third Plate - 6 - The Captive Queen
1:30 - Fire Force Season 2 - 19 - The Oze Family
2:00 - Black Clover - 144 - Those Who Wish for the Devil's Demise

2:30 - SSSS.Gridman - 12 - Awakening - END
3:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 335 - To Each Their Own Leaf
3:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 22 - Master of the Mansion

Later.

Oct 25, 2017
Attack on Titan will be with us in 2022

from crunchyroll: At the end of Episode 75 of Attack on Titan Final Season, the series previewed the upcoming Part 2, with the official Attack on Titan anime accounts also confirming that Attack on Titan Final Season will continue with even more episodes this winter.

Last edited:

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
time to try to navigate the minefield that will be AoT ending spoilers for the rest of the year

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Was wondering what they were gonna do with it. Glad they don't seem to be taking the 'make it a movie' route. Would one movie have been enough to cover the rest that hasn't been by the current season by the way?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Was wondering what they were gonna do with it. Glad they don't seem to be taking the 'make it a movie' route. Would one movie have been enough to cover the rest that hasn't been by the current season by the way?
Nope. Would need multiple movies to properly adapt the rest without rushing it, at least judging by the chapter count.

Seems like this 16 episode cour covered around 25 chapters, and there will be around 22 left. So basically enough material for a 13 episode cour at the pace it's been going at.

Last edited:

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to hear about that AoT news! Would have been awful if they tried to finish things off with a movie (or two).

Also yeah that Gundam stop-motion clip is hella cool :)

Oct 25, 2017
From that art, I guess it's adapting the rest of the current arc as a movie after all.
that art has been the key visual for the tv show since Dec 2020

the actual movie visual is
Exj-7YYVcAIo_7u

Last edited:

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Still don't know if the Black Clover movie is gonna pick up where the anime stops, or be its own thing.

Speaking of Black Clover, I wasn't here to comment on it, but I like the current opening...

...that said, how you gonna have an opening without Noelle in it?

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Yall, Himiko Toga's VA, Leah Clark, just got me a vaccine appointment. What a fucking wild world we live in.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
So do we know when Adult Swim is losing Family Guy?

Cause I can't help but note they got a lot of stuff premiering or in the pipes.

Final Space
Birdgirl
New season of Rick and Morty
Tuca & Bertie (Still wild to me that they saved this honestly.)
More Robot Chicken

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

Final Space
Birdgirl
More Robot Chicken
no clue, but I really hope Final Space gets all 6 seasons the creator has planned.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Gridman ending on Toonami the day after Dynazenon premiers on Funimation is a weird coincidence. It's a shame they aren't doing a simuldub for Dynazenon.

Oct 25, 2017
Gridman ending on Toonami the day after Dynazenon premiers on Funimation is a weird coincidence. It's a shame they aren't doing a simuldub for Dynazenon.
i wish they updated they're site to say which shows are even getting them (reasons I'm saying not updated is even announced ones, like heroaca arent even listed there), only already debuted ones like Mars Red and Fruits basket and the Demon Lord sequel are listed.

Also no description for Dynazenon....

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Final Space
Birdgirl
More Robot Chicken

We'll probably still have FG in our AS. Even with STAR on D+. So assuming we get all of the above, we'll have a stacked channel.

...and yet still no Toonami.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, Youtube.

Subscriptions has a new video for me on TPN S2, figure that I better not click it.

Video starts playing without sound but has subtitles & says "this is how our characters react when [WHAT SEEMS TO BE FINAL EPISODE SPOILERS]"

I hate the auto play feature when on subscriptions via the mobile app.

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, Youtube.

Subscriptions has a new video for me on TPN S2, figure that I better not click it.

Video starts playing without sound but has subtitles & says "this is how our characters react when [WHAT SEEMS TO BE FINAL EPISODE SPOILERS]"

I hate the auto play feature when on subscriptions via the mobile app.
I uhm dont understand what youre talking about. None of my subscriotion videos autoplay on the android app.

Status
Not open for further replies.