• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Muh Censorship is the only thing that outweighs muh powerlevels in nerd discussions I dislike the most.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
but this dub completely sucks, they changed the meaning of this line right here and this one right here, which completely ruins the original intent of the creators(even if it's an improvement)

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the first two episodes of the Part 1 dub and I love the cheesy British accents so much.

So much so that I wish D I O was still British in Part 3.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite thing is when people complain about a dub change that the original creator really likes.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
That Blaze design though...

Streets_of_Rage.gif

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
why are they uncancelling streets of rage 4 for dreamcast?

streetofrage4proto11.jpg

It's going to look TERRIBLE by today's standards. Besides, executives of sega figured SoR4 wouldn't sell because they never heard of the series.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
why are they uncancelling streets of rage 4 for dreamcast?

streetofrage4proto11.jpg

It's going to look TERRIBLE by today's standards. Besides, executives of sega figured SoR4 wouldn't sell because they never heard of the series.
Wait so you're telling me that streets of rage isn't a spinoff of Bethesda's super popular action fps franchise?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
*hears Smash Ultimate not only is getting a Pro controller, but has a LE with the game + controller that qualifies for Best Buy GCU* FINALLY, I can not only get a Pro Controller for my Switch, but a Smash branded one!

"lol out of stock, coming soon"

WELL OF COURSE. You'd think working the night shift would let me actually stay up for deals like this, but now it feels like I'm sleeping when these sorts of stuff happens.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

Why don't Megaman's enemies realize all they have to do is take the statue of Abraham Lincoln hostage?

It's Megaman's one weakness, the patriotic doofus.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
y doesn't dr. whylee just make a boss room that's literally just spikes covering the floor, walls, & ceiling without any platforms?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Licht: these 3 jobbers are all stronger than me.
Me: Buuuuuuuuulllllllshiiiiiiiiiiit.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I swear, this Black Clover arc has pulled so many damn "SURPRISE, now I join the battle" reveals, it's getting tiresome.

Oh wait, now crazy science magician is here, but that's okay, now Gauche is gonna help, oh wait now Licht is here but don't worry, Yami's here but uh oh Yami's about to lose but surprise here's Gauche again but yikes, here's 3 MOAR villains BUT NAH HERE'S SOME ROYAL KNIGHTS

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I swear, this Black Clover arc has pulled so many damn "SURPRISE, now I join the battle" reveals, it's getting tiresome.

Oh wait, now crazy science magician is here, but that's okay, now Gauche is gonna help, oh wait now Licht is here but don't worry, Yami's here but uh oh Yami's about to lose but surprise here's Gauche again but yikes, here's 3 MOAR villains BUT NAH HERE'S SOME ROYAL KNIGHTS

Every Black Clover arc does this. They all last like 5 episodes longer than they should - its really annoying >_<

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Every Black Clover arc does this. They all last like 5 episodes longer than they should - its really annoying >_<
Remember when they were in that damn dungeon? It took them 6 episodes, but good lord, it felt twice as long.

Looking forward to the Nindie presentation tomorrow.
Oh right, forgot about that. Kinda just expecting it to be almost the same as the UK one that was last week. Would be neat to get a surprise announcement like Lumines HD again, but keeping expectations low.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

The pacing is trash. It's one of the major complaints of the show, outside the animation, characters, story, art direction, and JP voice acting.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Tobi is stronger than Pein, but you could consider him a shadow leader of the Akatsuki.

Zetsu was stronger than both of them.

Spandam was the leader of CP 9 and by far the weakest.

Same thing with the leader of the Red Ribbon Army, General Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.