• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So that they are bringing in Dr. Stone to 'replace' MHA while keeping MHA in reruns is kinda weird. I assume that means when Gen Lock or Gundam or something ends, they'll just shrink the block again rather than maintain yet another slot to keep a 4:00AM time.

Also do we know how many episode Dr. Stone will be?

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
So that they are bringing in Dr. Stone to 'replace' MHA while keeping MHA in reruns is kinda weird. I assume that means when Gen Lock or Gundam or something ends, they'll just shrink the block again rather than maintain yet another slot to keep a 4:00AM time.

24 I believe

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

They would only need to stall for 3-6 weeks after gen lock (3 if they get it right away 6 if it's delayed 3 weeks) for MHA 4th season.

wouldn't be surprised if they did something like just ran FLCL for 6 weeks.

both doctor stone and fire force are 24 eps.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Keeping MHA reruns makes sense when S4 is coming back in less than two months. They're probably gonna do the same thing they did with AoT.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

They're probably using the reruns to buy time for Season 4.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
it's not really buying time when they expanded the block to make room. I'm just saying now they have another slot to manage.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldnt be surprised one bit if when season 4 is over they just rerun it from the top

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
For the OP:

acKrzPk.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Went to game grumps live in Indianapolis without knowing who they were. Fun watching their personalities and live Mario party. Glad a friend from college keeps inviting me to such things.

Surprised Wii u is still seeing life.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding the Podcast on Boruto

"Just move your house" doesn't seem like a very feasible plan lol

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
they're johnny testing the waters.

......uuuggghhh, why is this show coming back? I had to listen to this show when my sister was younger....

Oct 25, 2017

I don't think we've had another show on the block where there's this much of a quality difference between the opening and the show itself

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
First few episodes: huh, this is an interesting premise
The haunted mansion episodes: uuuhhh, okay, confusing, but I think I can follow along
Everything else, ESPECIALLY Easter Island aka the final arc: okay no, this show is trrraasssshhh

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Hot take

I thought Johnny Test from the few times I watched it was decent, better then most of the other junk I've tried to watch for kids in recent years.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take

I thought Johnny Test from the few times I watched it was decent, better then most of the other junk I've tried to watch for kids in recent years.
the biggest problem with johnny test wasn't that it was awful on an individual episode basis, the problem was that it was the same shit over and over again for however many episodes it had.

Oct 25, 2017
we are all in agreement we have to buy this game and make sure it succeeds right

Details about Dragon Ball Z Kakarot story:

"Busty former Ginyu Force member" Go on.

Maybe the manga it's based upon reads a lot better then the anime that was produced.

Yeah, I feel a ton got lost in the adaptation process. "We only got 12 episodes so cut some shit"

the biggest problem with johnny test wasn't that it was awful on an individual episode basis, the problem was that it was the same shit over and over again for however many episodes it had.

It felt like a really lame Dexter's Lab rip-off.
Also *whip crack*

Status
Not open for further replies.