Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I like adult Sakura fine, adult Sasuke is a deadbeat though

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah.

So on the podcast, was the "big news" that you forgot the fact they announced a Kill la Kill game? Otherwise I don't think you guys forgot anything?

BUT THEN JOJO PART 5 TALK NEXT WEEK AAAHHHH

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Bit of a random thought, but it's kind of weird how little posing there is in Part 3. It's one of the things the series is best known for, but the most iconic part barely has any of it.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Is Sakura/Sasuke the best anime couple?
That's not how you spell Kirito/Asuna :3

seriousness aside, I would need to give it more thought but the first couple that comes to mind is
Isaac and Maria from Baccano

JJLb5Mr.png

JlJH4pR.jpg

as they clearly love each other and being together :P

also as a more serious note, sasuke/sakura would be in the top 10 of worst anime couples for me :P

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i liked that couple that Renton stayed with when he ran away from Gecko State...what were their names again?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Never forget that the actual guitarist for King Crimson, Robert Fripp, commented on the stand from Part 5 which was named after his band.

There's only one other artist who I know has commented on the fact they're referenced, & his reference wasn't a stand name. Though we've got a while until that reference pops up (it's near the end of Part 3) & I'll post the link to said person acknowledging the reference.

Also crap, how do you do the old style spoiler that covers text with a black clickable block? Could've sworn it was [strike]

Oct 25, 2017
Never forget that the actual guitarist for King Crimson, Robert Fripp, commented on the stand from Part 5 which was named after his band.

There's only one other artist who I know has commented on the fact they're referenced, & his reference wasn't a stand name. Though we've got a while until that reference pops up (it's near the end of Part 3) & I'll post the link to said person acknowledging the reference.

Also crap, how do you do the old style spoiler that covers text with a black clickable block? Could've sworn it was [strike]
Weird Al right?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
It's cross. Like so.
THAT'S RIGHT, I figured it was a word similar to strike, but I couldn't remember. Thank you.

Also man, I'm so glad Silver Spoon is finally continuing. Would be neat if they did another anime season, but considering how long it was on hiatus (almost an entire year), I'm not getting my hopes up.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Its back on break, at least its close to ending now.
I wonder if she is going to do something new, or if she is going to revisit FMA.

I wouldn't mind at all if we got a sequel manga following Al and Mei Chang that was more slice of life going around helping people with small scale problems :P

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States

There is one other guy being referenced in a couple episodes who is also aware, but I think that took place irl so nothing online with that. Plus, despite being cool with it, they're still gonna have to keep his copyright-safe name in place regardless since it must be up to the record companies.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
wouldn't surprise me if a lot of artists know about their jojo references, but they never bring it up because noone asks

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
I'm watching the Yugioh marathon.

Is Shadi really a good guy, because he pull some horrible acts throughout the series?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Anime directors be all "NOW how will we have quick & easy panty shots from high school girls if they're wearing PANTS?!"

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hi. haven't been around for a bit.

My cat was sick the last few weeks and I had to put him down yesterday, I've had him for 18 years raised him ever since he was a newborn. he was my best friend, I don't know what I'm going to do now.

He had final stage lymphoma, I thought it was just some blockage with his bowels but the bloodwork came back yesterday, I've been in a daze ever since.

Probably gonna be in and out more then usual. I need rest I'll be fine but I'm soo mentally fucked up right now I can't deal with anything.
*hugs* -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.