• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
main-qimg-0aff43d2af5cf602c0089ead9e4997eb.webp

why-deadpool-attacked-sabretooth-3.png
I need to start reading more X-Men comics.

Thanks, Slay.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon is probably worse than Netflix in getting anime, and then doing jack to actually promote them.

Also, one day I will watch Vandread.

For research.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"The series takes place after the end of the first World War circa the 1930s, where virgin young women who have a special energy called Virgin Energy are called upon to pilot fighter jets who rely on Virgin energy."

FROM THE CREATOR OF SAKURA WARS.

.....I only know of this from a review by Anime Abandon. It's as stupid as you think it is.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
MyfFAsg.gif

Episode 175 "Neo Tokyo Ghoul Slayer"
In this episode Grexeno, B-Dubs and ckohler discuss the Forge, erotica in the MHA universe, Nanako-chan, Sully, Iris being Dede, fried chicken in a wrap, Tokyo Ghoul vs Demon Slayer vs Inuyasha, Yuno being an elf, the arrow, Choji and Xanatos.

Audio:

Timecodes:
0:02:00 The Forge Episode 1
0:11:52 My Hero Academia
0:18:12 One Punch Man Season 2
0:25:27 Dr. Stone
0:34:34 Fire Force
0:41:40 Food Wars!
0:47:01 Demon Slayer
0:56:39 Black Clover
0:58:49 Jojo: Golden Wind
1:05:11 Naruto: Shippuden
1:06:23 Lupin Part 5
1:14:01 Best Shows of the Night and Sign offs

Visit the website:

Subscribe in your favorite podcast app using this address:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
erotica in the MHA universe
don't u mean

My ero academia

Edit: B-Dubs, Cautious Hero is like 5 or 6 episodes in & Funimation is 4 episodes in simulsubbing it. Sounds like I should check the manga out since I'm enjoying the anime & sorta relate to the MC's logic as I apply some of it to RPGs.

Last edited:

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Cautious hero is great for the reactions and dialogue, but it's also really predictable where it is going.

1. Heroes that die are sent back to their planet of origin.
2. The hero started with 1 in 100 million stats to begin with, so he's done this before.
3. Some gods and goddesses are reincarnated people.
4. The goddesses' name is Ristarte. Re-start. She's madly in love with the hero.
5. The hero is overly cautious because his lady friend died and he doesn't want to go through that again.

I haven't read the manga but I'm almost positive this is how it goes down.

Also for National write a novel in the month of November I decided to write half of a real ass novel in half the month, and for such a light project I decided to go for a light novel. I have completed, without proofreading a single line of it, over 50,000 words of the lightest of novels, the title of which is

THE TIME I DIED AND WAS REINCARNATED AS A LATE NIGHT ANIME BLOCK PROGRAM EXECUTIVE

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Cautious hero is great for the reactions and dialogue, but it's also really predictable where it is going.

1. Heroes that die are sent back to their planet of origin.
2. The hero started with 1 in 100 million stats to begin with, so he's done this before.
3. Some gods and goddesses are reincarnated people.
4. The goddesses' name is Ristarte. Re-start. She's madly in love with the hero.
5. The hero is overly cautious because his lady friend died and he doesn't want to go through that again.

I haven't read the manga but I'm almost positive this is how it goes down.

Also for National write a novel in the month of November I decided to write half of a real ass novel in half the month, and for such a light project I decided to go for a light novel. I have completed, without proofreading a single line of it, over 50,000 words of the lightest of novels, the title of which is

THE TIME I DIED AND WAS REINCARNATED AS A LATE NIGHT ANIME BLOCK PROGRAM EXECUTIVE
you got reincarnated as demarco?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, just learned there's a side-story manga called Dr. Stone Reboot that started not too long ago. Though I probably should hold off on saying what the plot is since it sorta kinda maybe involves spoilers that should be revealed later in the anime.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For everyone who was demanding a jazzy version of the Devilman theme with a film noir style music video well your wishes are answered

\

Seriously though this is an amazing fucking cover of an already great anime themesong.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

Listen, if I ever attract the ire of a large fanbase, I need someone here to shoot me.

Someone with strong hands.

None of this nonsense of just getting my ear shot off or something.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, just learned there's a side-story manga called Dr. Stone Reboot that started not too long ago. Though I probably should hold off on saying what the plot is since it sorta kinda maybe involves spoilers that should be revealed later in the anime.
I'd say it's extremely spoilery for Toonami viewers. Best not to elaborate.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I'd say it's extremely spoilery for Toonami viewers. Best not to elaborate.

I'm gonna second this, when the show ends season 1 on Toonami will be a good time to read the spin off.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The softest of soft music clubs and the show of our eternal rivals is now available on Netflix.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
They made Boruto good by going back to part one.

Going back to part 1 usually makes Shippuden good too.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I think I know why I dont like Boruto...because he wants to be the sauce 2.0

Oct 25, 2017
Woot we can finally buy the SAO Alicization. Please support this awesome release, Kiri x Eugeo forever.

SWORD ART ONLINE -Alicization- Complete Blu-ray Set

Sword Art Online Alicization contains episodes 1-24 of the anime directed by Manabu Ono and includes a Special Booklet, Illustration Card Set, Original Soundtrack CD, and an Exclusive Bushiroad Weiß Schwarz promotional card while supplies last.

The first part of Sword Art Online Alicization, the most intense arc, comes to Blu-ray as a complete set.

Release Date

4/21/2020

Price

SRP: $314.98
Retail Price: $249.98

Disc Spec

Spoken Languages: English & Japanese
Subtitles: English
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 HD Widescreen 1920x1080p
Episodes: #1-24 + #18.5
Number of Discs: 6 Blu-ray Discs
Total Run Time: Approx. 650 minutes