• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Mashima's pitch for Eden's zero: Its Fairy Tail...in space.

Mashima's boss: sure whatever

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
mh5EgTj.gif

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
If Bruno was a Jimstar, ergo the MC of Part V, he'd be an 11/10.

Jotaro is a rude version of Kenshiro and if he didn't have a kid I'd call him sexless, so I'd give him a 3.

Josuke, I don't know. It never really comes up does it. He gets why Koichi has a stalker so he's not entirely clueless but I can't get a read on him. Let's call him a four.
Nah, Jotaro is absolutely aware of sexy stuff. Remember that he's fighting girls off on his way to school every morning. Dude knows exactly what they want, he just ain't interested.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, did Toonami air a game review last night? Their Facebook has a new review up that was from yesterday.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars Resistance just...exists.

The show is not really connected to the rest of the Star Wars universe, but also doesn't really have much in terms of character writing. It has this huge cast, but generally doesn't do much with anyone.

It feels like if you took a C-tier sci-fi cartoon and just kinda pasted some light Star Wars imagery onto it.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I think the real reason the game review was delayed so long was that the final episode of Super is a bit longer than usual and they had to advertise for MHA.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Oh it's a birthday time. Get your Club Nintendo discount on Wii U/3DS games you probably have!

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
What does Mizerman want from the birthday skeleton

Oct 25, 2017
Yo-kai Watch in general may be failing, but the mobile game Yo-kai Watch Puni Puni is still going crazy strong. They're having their second crossover event with Final Fantasy right now, and three months ago they had a crossover with Monster Strike (the most popular mobile game in Japan).
It wouldn't surprise me if Puni Puni was where the majority of YW profits came from (that and advertisements that air with the anime)

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate how everyone is shocked in Food Wars when they learn Soma is the son of the guy who looks like older Soma.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah yeah I get the whole taking his wife's family name thing, doesn't matter when the two are next to each other.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I mentioned it before, but Food Wars going downhill actively bums me out.

There are shows that surprise you early, and you kinda root for them, but when they go downhill, it kinda feels like you bet on the wrong horse.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
"I looked up to Soma's Dad Sempai when I was here at school" says guy who loves Soma's Dad.
talks to guy who looks like Soma's dad when he was in school. "yeah that's my dad." SHOCK. "Soma's dad had a son that looks exactly like him?"

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
"I looked up to Soma's Dad Sempai when I was here at school" says guy who loves Soma's Dad.
talks to guy who looks like Soma's dad when he was in school. "yeah that's my dad." SHOCK. "Soma's dad had a son that looks exactly like him?"
Almost as clueless as soma is about girls

Status
Not open for further replies.