• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

d4w4cfo-263a1d13-c4a4-4ca8-9c41-85dc0dadbcb9.png

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
There better be music with a choir chanting BECOME AS DEMONS. BECOME AS DEMONS in a future episode.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
wd727agr2kt31.png

Looks like they are teasing the One Piece dub starting up again

Toei totally hates Funimation though guys

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight on Toonami, Goku shows the true depths of his power, Fubuki attempts to recruit Saitama while Genos runs afoul of Speed-o'-Sound Sonic, an emissary from Tsukasa's kingdom arrives while Senku continues to try to lead the stone age villagers into the light, tensions flare up between the 7th and 8th Companies as Obi and Benimaru face off, the students return to campus with the training camp behind them but Soma is surprised to find his father waiting for them, Tanjiro and Nezuko journey towards Mt. Sagiri but encounter another demon along the way, Konohamaru reveals the true nature of Sasuke's secret mission to the team as Boruto signs off for now, Sakura mysteriously falls from the sky and things continue to get stranger from there, hijinks ensue after Lupin cogs his hotel room toilet, and Bakugo demands to fight Deku with everything he's got to put his rival and One For All to the test.

11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 129 - A Transcendent Limit Break! Autonomous Ultra Instinct Mastered!
11:30 - One-Punch Man - 14 - The Human Monster
12:00 - Dr. Stone - 9 - Let There Be the Light of Science
12:30 - Fire Force - 12 - Eve of Hostilities in Asakusa
1:00 - Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma - 15 - The Man Called "Carnage"
1:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 2 - Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
2:00 - Black Clover - 91 - Mereoleona vs. Rhya the Disloyal

2:30 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - 52 - Sasuke's Shadow
3:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 271 - Road to Sakura
3:30 - Lupin the Third Part 5 - 18 - Fujiko's Souvenir

4:00 - My Hero Academia - 61 - Deku vs. Kacchan, Part 2

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
does road to ninja Sakura appearing in real Leaf Village imply that it's not actually a genjutsu by Tobi and it's really an alternate reality?

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
what is road to sakura
it's a promo episode for one of the shippuden movies, which involves Tobi trapping Naruto and Sakura in a tsukuyomi illusion that's basically what if everyone in the village had a different personality...oh and Naruto's parents are alive, but Sakura's are dead

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OPM S2 is going to look extra bad with Demon Slayer on the block. UFOtable animated the fuck out of that series.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
should... should I catch up on Fire Force?

the show is kinda generic and tamaki is basically there for fanservice in every instance (I think the show would be significantly better if she was treated well but she's not) but if you can someone put up with those, there's some decent animation and storyboarding

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, Dr. Stone is pretty good tonight.

BTW, tonight's Lupin is kinda like if Lupin and Seinfeld had a baby.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Probably just gonna head off after demon slayer. Still behind an episode on lupin.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
i thought seinfeld was okay but kinda soured on it as Jerry Seinfeld has become kinda bitter and big-headed now.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I personally love Seinfeld, but it, like most comedies, isn't for everyone.

I will say early Seinfeld is a bit odd compared to where the series goes.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Fell asleep watching my dvr recording of Primal episode 1. I missed not being exhausted on saturdays -.-

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
At least he can amass enough protein for that muscled body, even when the dino steals all his food. He must have had a good source of meals before, or else the caveman diet really does perform wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.