• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
My local Gamestop has all of my previous unreleased pre-orders still pending, grabbed the Cyberpunk figures and assume that will be the last of them.

Last edited:

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
My local Gamestop has all of my previous unreleased still pending, grabbed the Cyberpunk figures and assume that will be the lest of the set.

Didn't even know those were ever even announced. The set has sure been an unorganized mess, and even the website hasn't even updated in who knows how long :/ Too bad, as I like like the few I did pick up (except for my cross-eyed Spyro from the triple pack...)

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
My local GameStop has all the remaining Totaku figures in clearance for less than $5 each.

Oct 28, 2017
Just as a follow up, a couple months back I checked on the status of the unreleased pre-orders that I had on file at my local GameStop and they either had been canceled or had no release dates.

I went ahead and cashed out my pre-order money, time to move on. :)