• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This game is shaping up to be fascinating and this trailer in particular interests me. You see, Zheng Jiang is a very minor character, being a bandit leader and a footnote in history but here she is her own character, this to me signals that this game is going to go deep with characters from both the time period and from the novel. I hope other women characters such as Wang Yi also get to be characters.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Looking really good. If they're going deep into alternate playstyles a la Total Warhammer, this is gonna be a good'un.

And for anyone unaware, CA's second newest game, Total Warhammer 2, has made big strides in terms of bringing a gender balance into that game (in terms of lords, units, and heroes), which gives me a lot of hope for 3K on that front. CA seems to have the right priorities when making factions and their aesthetics as interesting as possible.