• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 936 75.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 302 24.4%

• Total voters

Kira

Oct 28, 2017
my god , his instagram post about ps5 controller has more than 3 million likes

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Y'all think he straps PS4s to his feet so he can be the highest in the room when the fans create enough lift.

Also how mad is Logic that he gave up the hip hop life to pursue the life of a streamer and he didn't get a PS5. He beat Uncharted 4 for gods sake.

Timeaisis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Playing what? Nothing is out.

Also lol at the moderation warning. C'mon guys. "Not engaging in good faith" is a inane concept. Some people don't know who people are. In "good faith". I am posting this criticism in good faith, by the way. I hope to only be subject to additional moderation if it's in good faith as well.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Playing what? Nothing is out.

Also lol at the moderation warning. C'mon guys. "Not engaging in good faith" is a inane concept. Some people don't know who people are. In "good faith". I am posting this criticism in good faith, by the way. I hope to only be subject to additional moderation if it's in good faith as well.
I mean, the PS5 isn't out either. They could have some first party stuff ready to go.