• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017

Previously rated in Australia as a Nintendo published Switch re-release, this PS4 version is poised to release this October in Japan (PC still not dated), it contains both DLCs like the physical Switch version, with physical release coming with a sticker set. However I cannot help but stare at Travis' grin. His haunting visage. It frightens me, and I lay awake staring into the void of his expression.

Travis-Strikes-Again-PS4-JP_07-24-19_001.jpg

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Ummm eeewww
That barely even resembles the Travis I know lol

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Terrible box art, but happy to see a complete set happening. So getting this!

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
That box art is pretty bad. I was messing around in photoshop earlier and just about made it myself with my limited skillset.
Biggest issue I had was not having that exact render and being able to make shadows for the render I did have.

Regardless of that it's a fun game for the price, especially if you can get a coop buddy. A shame you can't play with Shinobu or Bad Girl DLC without beating the game/DLC first.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Did they really waste more of the money they barely have to get a physical version out?

It would have bombed just as hard if they just went with a digital version only.

OP
OP
SinCityAssassin
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
The Switch cover is perfection, why they settled for weird-grin-Travis instead is baffling.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
yuck. why change the cover at all?

71l0hnjhgpl._ac_sl120frj0j.jpg
The game having not only the best box art of the year but the worst box art of the year is the most Suda51 thing ever

I blame Marvelous more for this though, I'm guessing they wanted a cover focusing exclusively on Travis but didn't have much materials.

KingKunta

Nov 10, 2018
Is the ps4 box art ugly cause it's basic with nothing goingon? Because that boy Travis is scary/odd looking in both box arts. Lol.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
That's a dope ass box art and everyone pretending they can draw like boneface is full of shit, just look at the detail on his jacket. Sit down

toad02

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
I dig this clean minimalistic style. Definitely better than the polluted mess that is the switch version.

Oct 25, 2017
Since No More Heroes 3 is confirmed for next year, what was the point of this game again? Paid $40 and never made it past the first level.