Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
*posts a single 2-second gif of a character just walking*

THERE YOU GO CHECKMATE BITCH

Death Stranding:
source.gif

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Can't believe we're 3 months away from release and a huge part of what I know about this game is "People eat bugs, rip off toenails and deliver packages". That's like 4 trailers later too.

I'm very, very skeptical (and personally a lot of the imagery grosses me out) but open to being pleasantly surprised as a fan of most of Kojima's previous output.

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this supports your argument as much as you think it does...
You might have the wrong definition of "walking simulator" if you genuinely think this lol.

Can't believe we're 3 months away from release and a huge part of what I know about this game is "People eat bugs, rip off toenails and deliver packages". That's like 4 trailers later too.

I'm very, very skeptical (and personally a lot of the imagery grosses me out) but open to being pleasantly surprised as a fan of most of Kojima's previous output.
Honestly as someone who's skeptical too, I kind of want to play it just for how crazy it seems. It seems very unfiltered, and could provide a pretty unique experience just from weirdness alone.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to finally playing it, but Kojima/Sony should probably ask folks like Troy to not set these wild expectations.

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
More legendary than Miyamoto? Yeah no, not happening. maybe it's unfair because Miyamoto started at a different time in gaming, but it is how it is.
Oh it's totally unfair lol. But that's how things go.

You can't really expect a fantasy writer to become more legendary than J.R.R. Tolkien for example, regardless if there are modern writers that might be better on a technical level.

Arion

Oct 26, 2017
Personally, I am big fan of the strand game genre so I am very excited for this.