Oct 25, 2017
DXRxVRvWAAAxK4T.jpg

Yes, that was a real tweet. Deleted and replaced.

I mean, Putin claims to have nukes, your tariffs tanked the stock market, and people are fleeing your administration in droves. But clearly, Alec Baldwin feeling pain over playing you in a comedy show is the real issue.
You just know that if they bring back Hammond, he'll just play Trump, and be even meaner.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is gratifying that the president of the United States is interested in relevant topics

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Remember when Presidents focused on actual stuff that mattered?

Those were some nice memories.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently, 'Alex' gave an interview with THR which was released yesterday. Donald got wind of it, because he has nothing better to do.

Apple News @AppleNews

Alec Baldwin's new talk show begins this weekend on ABC. @THR sits down with him to discuss why now is the right time for his show http://apple.co/2HUKOPV

Hollywood Reporter @THR

.@AlecBaldwin on Trump: "I'll vote for Mitt Romney. I don't care. Anybody over this guy. It doesn't matter. We have to get rid of him."

THR: Alec Baldwin on His ABC Talk Show, Woody Allen Fallout and 'SNL' Future

phantomx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Stupid question:

What's with that first picture with the seemingly rough draft version of his rant but with a much later post time?

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I just love it gets under his skin so much.

Obama had Trump and co berating him for years about golf, what mustard he used, gun control, where he was born - didn't rise to it

Trump - gets pissed off by Alec sodding Baldwin doing a micky take of him

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
It's beyond fucked up how this pus filled buffoon has continued to carry his Hollywood feuds after being elected. Russia is actively undermining and eroding democracy, and the so-called 'leader of the free world' (he's not) is up at night watching and fuming about Alec Baldwin skits on SNL. America is a bad joke.

Oct 27, 2017
Baldwin struck gold going the comedy route after years of being a dramatic leading man, then he rolled with it.

It's not a dying career. It's a dude with nothing left to prove that is just out having fun.

GUTS

Oct 26, 2017
Is this the same president who took 2 days to come up with weak ass response to white supremacist rally at Charlottesville?

phantomx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Screencapped in another time zone I assume.

So he wrote it...someone pointed out to him he spelled his name wrong...spelled other words wrong...and then felt weird about referring himself as DJT...so he deleted it and made a new one a few minutes later??

Or someone who work for him logged in and did it without him knowing...

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Alex and dieing. Wtf. Not even a 5th grader learning English as a second language would make this mistake.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm the only one that hates Alec's impression of Trump. It's awful. It's actively painful to watch.

RupertM

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
I feel like I'm the only one that hates Alec's impression of Trump. It's awful. It's actively painful to watch.
It should win several razzies. It is horrendous.it has none of the genius that Kate brings to Hillary.

I would have to agree with trump here. I think Hammond was funnier. I would have liked him do the presidential version of trump.

Baldwin is a pretty second rate actor.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Trump is 100% correct this time. Alec's impression is grating and Hammond does a way better job as Trump.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I actually agree that Darrell Hammond's Trump impression is objectively better than Alec's, but something about Alec's is funnier, it might just be the supporting cast on SNL that makes it better.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Baldwin's impression is good, but the SNL writers have been dropping the ball with the jokes. He basically just repeats whatever Trump said during the week now.

However, since Trump hates him, it's the best thing ever.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
However, since Trump hates him, it's the best thing ever.
Bingo Bongo.

The whole point isn't to have an accurate portrayal of Trump. It's not like SNL making Obama jokes, those were a sign of respect. Like it or not, Trump on SNL is NOT a sign of respect, it's a dig. It's aimed to get under Trump and Trump supporters skins. The result is a performance which can be grating for everyone, but it's also having it's intended effect on it's target as well.