Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
"Even though I was demonstrably wrong, I want people to think I was right and even though nobody is actually talking about it anymore and I've been wrong basically every ten minutes since that tweet, I'm going to commit a public, demonstrably false and farcical crime to make people thik I was right a few days ago, even though doing so puts actual lives at risk."

Now, as unwell, incompetent and buffoonish as Trump is, remember that several dozen highly paid, highly qualified enablers are letting him do this and wreck the world economy simply to maintain their current status with ever diminishing chances of future political success.

I'm personally going to spend real and serious energy, time and even money making sure that the McConnells, Barrs, Nunes and Huckabee-Sanders of the world are never allowed to forget that they were complicit in the absolute ruination of the American economy, global standing and moral foundation. That they enabled, amplified and augmented a nakedly criminal, mentally deficient idiot in dozens and dozens of outlandish crimes and embarrassments.
2Uoq.gif

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
This man got 85%+ of the vote in Bama in 2016. He can shit all over them or tell them a hurricane is coming towards them and they'll just be like:

"Fuck our shit up daddy trump"

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
This actually seems pretty open and shut to me that someone broke the law here (or there should be records of Trump ordering someone from NWS to alter a forecast).

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could teleport to an alternate timeline to see how the reaction would play out if Obama had done this.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing will come of this. Trump could shoot a weatherman on national television and nothing would come of it.

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
I wish I could teleport to an alternate timeline to see how the reaction would play out if Obama had done this.

I'm reading the Schwarzenegger autobiography Total Recall and he talks about how horrible he felt and how over the line it was when he called California legislators "girly men" and the subsequent political fallout. 15 years ago that was a controversy. We literally have a guy doing 100 of those every day.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
is there video of him drawing this? or we just assume it was him? I'm mean we KNOW it was his idea, but I would love to see him actually drawing it haha.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I think the best part of this for me is the fucker made the circle smaller like the Hurricane would going to instantly deplete in size when it got to Alabama.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
wouldn't that be hilarious if it was something like this that actually brought him down? This is one of the top 5 dumbest moments of his presidency.

I love how the latest day on the map is Tuesday and today is Wednesday.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
May 13, 2019
Worth nothing that map is from a week ago. This is the current version:

152824_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Now Trump's updated version via Something Awful forum:

5uWyjPX.png