• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Daily reminder that Trump is a piece of shit .

During a strange turn during his Michigan rally, President Donald Trump talked about former Rep. John Dingell, who died in February. Trump made a statement that sounded like he was hinting that Dingell might be in hell. This was shortly after the House voted to impeach him.

Trump spoke about how Rep. Debbie Dingell had called him about eight months ago when her husband died, hoping for flags to be lowered in memory of her husband. Trump said that John Dingell had died after being ill for a long time.

"I didn't give them the B treatment…the C or the D… I gave the A+ treatment…," Trump commented, recalling the conversation and how Debbie Dingell later approved of the impeachment inquiry. He said that Debbie called him to thank him for what he did, saying it was the "nicest thing" and John Dingell was "looking down" in thanks.

"I said that's ok, don't worry about it… Maybe he's looking up, I don't know," Trump commented. The crowd groaned in response to what Trump said.

"But let's assume he's looking down…" Trump quickly added. Trump said Debbie give him "the most profuse thank you" but he wouldn't share the details because that wasn't fair. But now she's saying he may have violated the Constitution, he added.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, the video is way worse than that tweet lays out. This man is literally saying that respecting a man's death was an act of kindness from him that he should be praised for, he should be given credit for not shitting on a dead man. Even the crowd is like, "ehhhhhhh."

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
He's looking extra leathery here.

Found his makeup routine:

giphy.gif

The fact that some of the crowd were laughing and whistling is bloody disturbing.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Trump thinks doing the right thing means the other person owes him a favor. Kinda like a quid pro quo...

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
This will continue and increase. As a malignant narcissist, he must hurt people when he's hurt to get square. Get past it, and chalk it up as another reason to remove him.

Fun, as Dingell went out of this mortal coil dunking on this treacherous mobster.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Attacking McCain helped Sinema in Arizona, so carry on, I guess. He needs MI next year. (He probably won't win it.)

Oct 25, 2017
Yah I wouldn't have said that, but we know we didn't vote for a choir boy. Look at the economic growth and the judges he has put up.

Republican response.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
What an epic piece of shit. This is who Republicans stan for? THIS fucking guy?

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Everytime I think he can't sink lower, he finds a way to do so. What a vile creature

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
If hell exists, Trump being president is pretty good evidence that's where we are.
There is too much opposition to him, too much of a likelihood that he and his ilk will ultimately crumble into a pile of forsaken rubble, and too much good heart and goodwill in this world for that to be true.

I truly believe that the scourge of the Trump era Republican Party will pass soon. There is light at the end of this darkest of dark tunnels.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Repugnant.

The crowd groaned a little, too. That comment was absolutely vile.

greenbird

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Of course he would sink that low. Dingell was beloved here in MI, so maybe this will backfire on him.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
Impeachment Article 3 should have been for being a colossal piece of shit fuckhead.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Trump can attack a dead man but he apparently never even mentioned Justin Amash in the entire two hours even though the rally is in Amash's district.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is fucking despicable. Just a vile, disgusting person who has no good in him at all. Fuck you.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

All aboard, MI GOP! *CHOO CHOO!!!*

Louder for the people in the back. He won Michigan by 11,000. The commercials that will be running in Michigan because of what he said are gonna be nonstop. Def will be swaying enough people over.

I will personally drive to Lansing or wherever the hell the Michigan Democratic HQ is to make sure ads like this are played constantly. Holy shit is this a stupid decision.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
When the Christian Trump supporters groan... theyre getting their first taste of "are we the baddies?"