Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
Important to note that they tried to astroturf the speech by filling the front rows with MAGAts before any of the Libertarian delegates could enter the ballroom, but the organizers were able to boot them. Thinking they'd get away with that is the only reason they agreed to do this.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Dumpster fire. Too bad the fire didn't burn the ehole venue down... couldn't happen to a nicer convention.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
"In a lot of ways I'm more libatarian than any of you" coupled with "if you want to win vote for me, or you can keep getting your 3% every four years" is some pretty funny shtick.

Also, big shout out to the motto "become ungovernable" behind their heads. What a great reminder when trump is begging for vote like dog.

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Why would Trump think he has the libertarian vote? Isn't his authoritarian policies the absolute opposite of libertarian?

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
Trump is definitely having his bodyguard fire whoever was responsible for coming up with this idea.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I like how the last video in the OP seems like he's talking about himself when he refers to the worst presidency in history.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
."Guys I know that one of our main things total freedom and deregulation but let's vote for this guy who's entire platform is just about bans and restrictions!"

teruterubozu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Let them fight. I bet there are Libertarians waking up this morning going, wait I'm supposed to hate Trump?

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to understand how anyone involved with his campaign thought this was a good idea. An entire speech of him being booed that is now all over social media and is already being used by the Biden campaign.

View: https://x.com/Acyn/status/1794537701280215288

I'm trying to understand what is happening at the bottom left of the frame.
I think I solved it?

Nice of Trump to provide that generic "the worst president in the history of our country leading to its final destruction" soundbite for others to utilize against him, in an actually truthful manner.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Why would Trump think he has the libertarian vote? Isn't his authoritarian policies the absolute opposite of libertarian?
Trump, like pretty much all Republicans since Reagan, originally parroted the whole the "anti-regulation/pro-business/government bad" talking points, so despite how he actually was in practice, his camp probably thought that rhetoric would be enough to sway some libertarians his way, so long as they were able to get enough plants in the audience ahead of time.

The other irony is, libertarians are absolutely authoritarian, just in this contradictory, hyper-focused way that mainly exists to convince themselves they are these brave freedom fighters when they are in all practicality stock republicans. All that to say, if Trump had gone in there with a little humility and having done his homework on their particular brand of crazy, he MIGHT have actually made some headway, but as history has proven his short-term, ego-driven desires cannot be contained that way.

TooFriendly

Oct 30, 2017
Those are some hearty fucking BOOS!

even if the boos are coming from libertarians, it's nice to see him boo'd so hard in his smarmy fucking face.

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
Trump supporters only watch their news and follow the ass kissers. If all you watch says Trump is winning every poll, Trump might win NY, Trump had 100k in NJ, Trump has the libertarian votes, Trump is getting the black/latino vote, etc.. If/when he loses will be such a shock to their system, that they absolutely will believe it was stolen. They're creating and feeding the monster that they are losing control over. Now they fear these people to the point no one dares say a bad thing about the man.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
lol this is amazing, he's fucking seething. His campaign is utter shambles, any "real" libertarian would fucking hate what Trump is doing. Trump isn't anti big government, he's anti government that doesn't work directly for him and his buddies interests.

This is what happens when he has to appear in front of people who don't kiss his ass. Complete pants shitting.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
So wait, did the Libertarian party leaders sell out their constituents by paying to have Trump speak at their convention? How the fuck was this organized?

Edit: imagine the DNC inviting Trump to give a talk or the RNC inviting Obama to give a talk.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
So wait, did the Libertarian party leaders sell out their constituents by paying to have Trump speak at their convention? How the fuck was this organized?

Edit: imagine the DNC inviting Trump to give a talk or the RNC inviting Obama to give a talk.
Supposedly they always invite both major candidates. This is just a rare (only?) time one showed up.

Bengraven