• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Michael Avenatti @MichaelAvenatti

Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen previously represented to the American people that Mr. Cohen acted on his own and Mr. Trump knew nothing about the agreement with my client, the $130k payment, etc. As I predicted, that has now been shown to be completely false. #basta

9:17 AM - Apr 26, 2018

Michael Avenatti @MichaelAvenatti

Thank you @foxandfriends for having Mr. Trump on this morning to discuss Michael Cohen and our case. Very informative.

8:52 AM - Apr 26, 2018

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Stormy's lawyer is somewhere with the biggest fucking grin on his face

edit: and cameron delivers lol

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Is it technically "incriminating" himself? I mean, he's certainly admitted he lied, which totally matters, but I don't think he said his previous statements under oath. Maybe there's a dimension to this shit show that I missed.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
With how incompetent the legal teams around this administration have been (somebody get the Arrested Development gif), I forgot what great representation looked like. Avenatti is going to get Daniels fucking paid.

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
the never ending incompetence train rolls on

a80j5aQ.jpg

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017

Did Cohen make official statements to the court that Donald had no knowledge of the payments or events, and is that considered under oath?

If so, does this statement from him therefore mean Cohen pleading the fifth amendment no longer protects him from being prosecuted (even though it is just for purjury to the court?)

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
It's so amazing how he keeps fucking himself every single day. It will all add up and it's gonna be glorious when everything comes crumbling down around him :).

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Is it technically "incriminating" himself? I mean, he's certainly admitted he lied, which totally matters, but I don't think he said his previous statements under oath. Maybe there's a dimension to this shit show that I missed.
He admitted to lying to the FBI (though he claims the FBI are the liars), and to being complicit in a pretty massive under-the-table campaign contribution.

It is really quite hard for me to grasp how a man this stupid has everything he has.
Low inter-generational income elasticity

Lat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
time stamp on when he said this? As for the lawsuit...isn't it pretty much dead since Cohen is pleading the Fifth?

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It is really surreal that the POTUS is calling in to rant on Fox & Friends. There's a certain gravitas to this.

Also I can't help but to think of pee (pee pee tapes?) whenever I hear "leaker" now.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Jesus christ, can this supposed human actually say one sentence without going on 200 tangents!? Everytime he says "And by the way" he should be shocked.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
So the President gets caught in another lie. Must be Thursday. Good god what a shithole the Presidency has become.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is his breaking point. He's completely lost it. The call is surreal. This should never happen.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL even the walking skinsuit on the left is incredulous at his answers.

"Mr President it's YOUR justice department, with a Republican in charge!"

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't make it through half the video. All he does is ramble and go off on tangents. That Fire & Fury book wasn't far off. This is the president of the United States...

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
It is really quite hard for me to grasp how a man this stupid has everything he has.
He was born with it. If he had just put his inheritance into an index fund he would be way richer than he is now. His decisions have cost him a lot of money, but when you are born rich and white it is hard not to stay rich.