Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I need clips of him saying this on air all the time.

I need to see Twitter and Instagram ads of this.

I want YouTubers to stop midway through their videos on lootboxes to thank this sound clip for sponsoring their video.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
2a1.gif

Put Trump's face on here,
"It was me America, it was me all along America!"

Oct 25, 2017
But the JOBS, man, THE JOBS!

The billions in additional profits AT&T will see from the tax cuts each and every year are a small sacrifice compared to their promise of a one-time ONE BILLION DOLLAR investment in the US! And, I mean, sure, maybe they were shrinking their US workforce and swapping out full-time employees for contractors while continually finding ways to decrease their tax burden before, but now that their taxes are even decreaseder, it's all about JOBS JOBS JOBS.

(This is infuriating but it doesn't even feel like a win because I can already hear the Fox News crowd praising his cleverness and success at the real main job of the President of the United States, which is sticking it to liberals.)

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Gotta love when the president gloats about believing he conned the people into a bill that goes to his own personal interests and not those of the country at large

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta love when the president gloats about believing he conned the people into a bill that goes to his own personal interests and not those of the country at large

This. Like he literally does everything possible to say he is a fucking con-man and his constituents will find a way to be oblivious of this fact.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad these guys have no problem admitting to this stuff, so they can be used in ads.

boxfactory

Oct 27, 2017
He's trying to take the lesser evil reason. No, it's for the super rich people who primarily earn income through stocks and other investments.

Chamaeleonx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well the idea is that this fallout is the result of too few people in the wrong places not trying at all in the 2016 elections. So now rhetoric has to keep up so that 2018 and 2020 there is a wave in the other direction to start cleaning up this mess.
I am sure there is more at fault then a few people at the wrong place... . Just looking at your history it is pretty obvious that what is happening now would happen eventually anyway. It seems like the end result of the system your country is based on. =/

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to hear the spin.

More money corps have the more they give back to use.

Obamacare sucked anyways

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I am sure there is more at fault then a few people at the wrong place... . Just looking at your history it is pretty obvious that what is happening now would happen eventually anyway. It seems like the end result of the system your country is based on. =/
Well yes, that is true. Participation is always low and people do not care to be informed. It's a terrible cycle. And it will lead to worse things if not corrected. The US isn't healthy as a whole in this area. And really a lot of areas.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I'm glad these idiots keep saying the quiet party loudly as they fuck over large swaths of the American public.

Chamaeleonx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well yes, that is true. Participation is always low and people do not care to be informed. It's a terrible cycle. And it will lead to worse things if not corrected. The US isn't healthy as a whole in this area. And really a lot of areas.
This goes way back, education problems, racism, 2 party system, favoring of corporations, etc. etc. . So many things contributed and this is your last chance to fix your broken system.
Participation would probably better with more education, information, national holiday, fair voting and not treating it like a media circus.

Nov 7, 2017
Now, because of the proxy effect of destroying Obamacare (as opposed to a specific health bill) they're under no direct pressure politically to replace it.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
God I hope this shit makes a difference in 18/20 because right now I feel like he could say he eats babies and people would find a way to applaud him for it. Really don't have much faith in the American electorate anymore.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
This goes way back, education problems, racism, 2 party system, favoring of corporations, etc. etc. . So many things contributed and this is your last chance to fix your broken system.
Participation would probably better with more education, information, national holiday, fair voting and not treating it like a media circus.
Yes, this is certainly the late stages of the things you have mentioned. There is hope, but I fear time is running out. And I fear that even if an energized Dem leadership gets in that actually starts doing well to correct issues, the population as a whole will forget what caused it and will start voting GOP in again because they fall for their tactics and lies. Then the cycle repeats and we keep going backwards on progress.

The two party system isn't ideal, but it is what we have to work with. Dems will have to be held accountable by their base to aggressively correct and implement striking changes to core US policy.

Oct 27, 2017
Him admitting the tax plan is to give money to corporations and the wealthy and to fuck people over on the ACA is the first damn thing ever out of his mouth I actually believe. Ain't that a thing.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is there actually a clip where he says these things? It's not in the Washington Post story.

DXLelouch24

Oct 28, 2017
I say we put laxative in all the Trump supporters food
Can't vote if their stuck on the toilet
It's the only way to save them from themselves