Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

www.independent.co.uk

Trump declares Twitter national security threat after #DiaperDon trends following meltdown

US president demands fundamental change to internet in angry late-night tweets

Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

"Twitter is sending out totally false 'Trends' that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative 'stuff'," the US president tweeted without providing evidence in the early hours of Friday morning

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
After the tremendous job he did with TikTok I'm sure Twitter are in full panic mode here.

Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
See, the issue with Trump is that his ego is so fragile that this happens lol.

We make fun all politicians in the US. And Trump does it himself! But, like all bullies, he can take what he dishes out.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, did that whole story just somehow fade out without anything ever actually happening or what happened there?

Pretty much. It was the ultimate game of corporate bluff, arrange the financing (Orcale and WalMart ????), arrange the lawyers and then just as it looked like it was going to really happen...... the Trump administration basically went 'gahhhhhh, I got nothing' and everyone went home early.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Why was he at such a tiny desk? Trying to figure why he would rather use that desk than the normal one in the oval office lmao.

IamError

Aug 22, 2020
So because he saw a Twitter trend he didn't like, he's threatening to revoke safe harbor law?

Oct 28, 2017
California
What a sensitive little bitch. Fucking bitch made ass, trick ass, bitch ass bitch.

Fuck him and anyone who thinks he's tough. It's fucking laughable anyone thinks this sore fucking loser is a strong leader lmao. No wonder their stupid asses get grifted so easily.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
What a sensitive little bitch. Fucking bitch made ass, trick ass, bitch ass bitch.

Fuck him and anyone who thinks he's tough. It's fucking laughable anyone thinks this sore fucking loser is a strong leader lmao. No wonder their stupid asses get grifted so easily.
I could not write a better response than this if I tried.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense. He'd better blow up Twitter now before they shitcan his account in January (lol, as if).

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
Why was he at such a tiny desk? Trying to figure why he would rather use that desk than the normal one in the oval office lmao.
My take from the other thread:
I missed this earlier but I am cracking up right now! Someone has to be in charge of setting this sort of thing up and it boggles the mind that they looked over and said, "Yep, we've done it again. This is the setup right here."

Or they knew that it looked ridiculous and didn't say anything because this whole setup was Trump's idea, and they say, "Looks great boss, real good idea on the setup."

This is what happens when you are surrounded by Yes-men. No one wants to tell Dear Leader that he looks like a damn child.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
The desk is the president's standard desk in that particular room of the White House, we had a thread about it and multiple pictures of Obama sitting at the same desk. Surprisingly, he didn't look completely ridiculous doing so.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
It's amazing that after constantly being called a fascist, Nazi, white supremacist, authoritarian, dictator, and traitor that it's DiaperDon that gets to him, and yet somehow not at all surprising.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If Trump wants people to stop calling him a baby he should stop acting like a baby all the time.