• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
I'm fine if I never hear this man's voice ever again. I'll wait for a summary of his lies.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
They hit him right in the money and now he is a sad pup. Last week he was thrilled to see the armed insurrection. 2 faced fucker.

Nov 18, 2020
Interesting that this video came out right now, seven days later, and not as the invasion was happening. Makes me think Trump is being a little insincere here 🤔

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Look at what I found in the comments.
WplFbP6.png

lmao

May 8, 2018
No doubt his ass truly is scared this time. He's making this to cover his ass without a doubt. Also in typical Trump fashion it's full of lies.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Comments are absolutely unhinged. I don't think I've noticed until now just how fanatical the YouTube QAnon base is.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I find it hilarious that he's clearly leaning or tilting his head to try and read whatever the hell he's reading for this video lmao

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
Fuck you, Donald. Not watching; I have no interest in what he has to say. I don't care if he mentions my son by name and offers to pay for his college.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm only a week late. He's just sad that he's losing all of his financial backing (PGA, NYC, etc), which is all he really cares about. Still tries to tie the literal insurrection with the BLM protests earlier in the year and saying that we just need to come together. Which is rich coming from the loser who ordered the failed insurrection attempt in the first place. I hope that maybe it does get through to the brainwashed and prevents further violence, but it definitely doesn't deserve any more appreciation beyond that. What a soulless, hateful man.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Whining about being banned from Twitter during a statement about his insurrection. Amazing.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This feels like he's covering his ass repeatedly, and actually trying to convince supporters not to fuck things up any more than they already have.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
So that's his plan... he realized his shit's gone to far so he separates himself from this one incident and act like it was a rogue group and liken them to his rhetoric on BLM. Additionally, if you continue to criticize him, you're part of the problem that's dividing this country. Got it.

Still like, the least subversive speech by him ive ever seen, he's definitely rattled.