• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Then insults their parents.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-trick-or-treaters-you-have-no-weight-n815196

President Donald Trump made some ghoulish remarks Friday as he handed out candy to a group of trick-or-treaters Friday, joking, "You have no weight problems — that's the good news, right?"

And that was after he hit the kids' parents — members of the White House press corps — with a back-handed compliment.

"I cannot believe the media produced such beautiful children," Trump said.

"How does the press treat you? I'll bet you get treated better by the press than anybody in the world," he added. "These are beautiful, wonderful children. You're gonna grow up to be like your parents. Don't answer."

"That can only get me in trouble, that question," he added.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If you have been a member of the press that isn't Fox News or Breitbart why in the world would you bring your kids to interact with this disgusting vile pile of shit? I mean these are people that know firsthand what he is, says and does on a daily basis.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
No one in the world is going to the States seriously for the next few decades at minimum. Not after this shit stain.

Polymath

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This guy is seriously dense, I can't imagine living my whole life in such an ignorant bubble and yet the Donald has done it.

Ferrasvansen

Oct 25, 2017
Azeroth(Scotland)
No way would I let my young nephew near that lunatic, though he did ask could he wear a Trump Halloween outfit. Thankfully he was joking as he had read a story in the paper.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Good thing they didn't have a weight problem, otherwise he would have had to give them nicknames like "Tubby Timmy" or "Husky Harris."

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, what do you say at this point.

At least he didn't punch a kid in the eye and steal their candy.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
god, even the way he handed out the candy, just goes and sets it on the table. like he's scared to hand it to them himself.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Came in to make a joke and then...
Then insults their parents.....
i9Z4egW.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I've come to the conclusion that he can not do anything right period

all he had to do was walk in, trick or treat, give'em candy and walk out that's it

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
If you bring your children to meet Trump you're going to get Trump.

I don't know what they expected.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Saw this earlier today lol can't believe he's talking to kids about his petty drama with the media. Now we know what it's like growing up with Trump as your father at dinner time

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
They should really stop allowing him in public. He's misbehaved enough now that people should know better than to expect anything else from him.

We still have the pardoning of the Thanksgiving turkey and the lighting of the National Christmas Tree to get through... just imagine the possibilities.

mac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"How does the press treat you? I'll bet you get treated better by the press than anybody in the world," he added. "These are beautiful, wonderful children. You're gonna grow up to be like your parents. Don't answer."

That got a chuckle from me.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Sending your kids to trick or treat Trump as a member of the press, that's sort of like hiring It to be a clown at your child's birthday party.