• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
The meeting is slowly beginning to take shape, and I think we should have a thread for it.

Will Ripley from CNN just broke a big news:

Will Ripley @willripleyCNN

2m

#breaking South Korea's President Moon Jae-in convinced North Korean leader Kim Jong Un that the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) is best site for the Trump/Kim summit, according to an official with deep knowledge of North Korea's thinking on the matter.

Will Ripley @willripleyCNN2m

The source said there is a "strong possibility" the summit will happen at Panmunjom, with some events possibly happening on the north side of the DMZ.

2m

The DMZ makes the most sense logistically for Kim. There is also a press center and media facilities and equipment already in place, which would the allow the summit to take place, "in late May."

2m

Traveling to the north side of the DMZ would also provide an historic opportunity for Trump, the source said, adding that Moon may be involved in the summit "in some capacity."

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
Since reports say it won't happen earlier than late May I think it's a little early for a topic.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for that inminent Tweet of how great North Korea is thanks to the great leadership of Kim Jong Jn, that great minds think alike, and how he is now his best friend in the world

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
Watch him fuck this up and we all die because his steak isn't well done enough and they don't use capitalistic ketchup in North Korea.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
No. New threads for new news. No OTs like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.