• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Sometimes I feel like I've seen it all so nothing really gets too big a reaction out of me and yet I find it stunning still how much the right will double down on supporting the guy like when the Rs were grandstanding during the Cohen hearing and Trump has shown time and time and time again the guy will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and they'll take it happily.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
As Trump gesticulates wildly, he begins frothing at the mouth, flopping to the ground in a frenzy of epileptic fit, thrashing and soiling himself.

The crowd rises to its feet, applauding and screaming, "USA USA USA!"

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
ohkhk.jpg

tmb-sq_character-jabba-the-hutt_launch_8cc16cc5.jpeg

iyox

Oct 25, 2017
"I may have committed crimes, but they aren't the crimes that you were currently investigating, so they don't matter" The logic boggles the mind. Especially considering the concern over "her emails".

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I will never understand how anyone could convince themselves Trump has any charisma

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
Trump meant he spoke with the general manager of a Raisin' Canes fast food restaurant. They forgot his Cane's Sauce with his last order. He also asked them about catching ISIS, so that's where the confusing numbers came from.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
There was a tweet of Daniel Dale's in which Trump reassured the audience that he'd get back to the political stuff and he asked them to try not to fall asleep.

Even Trump knows his audience doesn't give a shit about politics or the country and it's affairs. They and him, love his celebrity! It's about about his boisterous attitude and nothing more. It's a hoot and hollerin' good time for them to take nothing seriously and feel as if they've won something.

EDIT: Found it!

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
100% he ate at a Raisin Canes before he got here and that was the only name he could think of off the top of his stupid head. "Yep. Went over to the nation of Arbys with my top CIA guy Carl Jr. Met the king of that area. King Burger. Talks went super good. The best talks. Then we flew back and I was talking with an Irish reporter named McDonalds. Great people. Great stuff."

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Please keep talking, he just said the national emergency was a loophole.

Edit: I'm interpreting, he didn't say it that clearly.

Last edited:

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
Rick Wilson's book "Everything Trump Touches Dies" was spot on. Get close to this turd and you'll eventually be tossed in the trash. Loyalty only goes one way with president diaper clog.

And sessions was one of the first to endorse him in the primary, if not the first, right?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Rick Wilson's book "Everything Trump Touches Dies" was spot on. Get close to this turd and you'll eventually be tossed in the trash. Loyalty only goes one way with president diaper clog.

And sessions was one of the first to endorse him in the primary, if not the first, right?
Wasn't being a racist that killed Sessions career, it was having integrity

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"I may have committed crimes, but they aren't the crimes that you were currently investigating, so they don't matter" The logic boggles the mind. Especially considering the concern over "her emails".
Yes, i actually tried to explain this to my dumb dad the other day. I said something like if he did crimes at any point in his life shouldn't an investigation turn that up and wouldn't we want to know?

He brought up Hillary and how she should be investigated or some shit. Like clockwork. I said she was and she was cleared and it went from there.

My dad thinks he will easily be re-elected. I don't believe that but it does make you wonder if there's enough people like him out there.

iyox

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, i actually tried to explain this to my dumb dad the other day. I said something like if he did crimes at any point in his life shouldn't an investigation turn that up and wouldn't we want to know?

He brought up Hillary and how she should be investigated or some shit. Like clockwork. I said she was and she was cleared and it went from there.

My dad thinks he will easily be re-elected. I don't believe that but it does make you wonder if there's enough people like him out there.

Him being re-elected is very likely. I am not sure the voting populace is capable of recognizing who is causing their existential despair. They will be happy to continue to vote as fox news tells them. Not even considering that things may have gotten worse during the current republican tenure. Probably just a hold-over from the democrat.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Over 2 hours and I'm sure his lies/minute will be just as high, if not higher than a condensed speech.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017

It's actually more like: "They didn't find [thing that's not a crime] so now they're investigating things that actually are crimes."

The crazy thing is that's why the republicans and Fox put the whole thing to collusion or bust. They harped on it all the time, made that the conversation, and the media followed along. Collusion was never a fucking crime. It's not actually a crime! So obviously they knew ahead of time the investigation would never find "collusion." But when the bar is collusion or bust they'll win no matter what because they've prepped their dumb crowd for it.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
It's actually more like: "They didn't find [thing that's not a crime] so now they're investigating things that actually are crimes."

The crazy thing is that's why the republicans and Fox put the whole thing to collusion or bust. They harped on it all the time, made that the conversation, and the media followed along. Collusion was never a fucking crime. It's not actually a crime! So obviously they knew ahead of time the investigation would never find "collusion." But when the bar is collusion or bust they'll win no matter what because they've prepped their dumb crowd for it.
They did the exact same bullshit with Obamacare and "if you like your doctor you can keep them". But I guess Obama should have added "unless your company switches plans or you're laid off".

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Him being re-elected is very likely. I am not sure the voting populace is capable of recognizing who is causing their existential despair. They will be happy to continue to vote as fox news tells them. Not even considering that things may have gotten worse during the current republican tenure. Probably just a hold-over from the democrat.
It's not "very likely" at all. It's very possible, yes, but he won by razor thin margins in 2016. His support in key states has swung massively away from him.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Considering the narrow margins by which he won, but still lost the popular vote, and how mobilized the left is, you really think he's held on to that margin after all that's happened since he took office?

People are seriously underestimating how much people just didn't like Hillary Clinton rather than liked Trump.

He hasn't gained supporters since he took office, that's for sure.