Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I'm thinking he will 100% lose this political battle he's trying for right now. There is no way forward legislation-wise and the pressure, images, video, audio, etc will only make this look like the horrifying shit show it is. He thinks he can warp the soul of America in order to get his stupid wall? There's no way he can break the core and convincingly shift the blame to another party in this particular case.

November is too far away, this will be forgotten

Found the video:

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
Let him keep spewing. Let it all come out. 100% of the vile. I want every single Trump supporter to have to justify supporting him as he does this. It might not change a single one of their minds, but who knows, maybe having to come to terms with the raw hatred will spark some sort of human emotion in them.

Trump is worst than scum. I've never been more tempted to say something that might get me banned than I have today reading all of the stuff he's said these last few days.

Thats the main reason Trumpers voted for him, he shares their common hated-fueled sensibilities, its like one of them finally made it to the white house. The only human emotion they can feel in the face of this humanitarian crisis is pure, unbridled joy as this is what they've been waiting for their whole life. Do you know how many right-wing fantasys involve caging latin american immigrants? Countless numbers.

He's the candidate for all racists, white-supremacists, Nazi filth that command a presence on the far-right and thats his majority of his base.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
God damn when this shit stain dies, I will celebrate. I have never ever said that about a person ever but this is my one exception.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
smfh! This is a very dark and embarrassing chapter in American history. Resist and overcome this! The world has your back, but y'all gotta get marching in those streets and show them this is unacceptable. This does not represent you

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can your sitting president go 4 hours without another controversy exploding in his face? Jesus Christ.
Not really. It's the IRL equivalent of landing on a Bowser space. He's gonna shake everything up as much as he can before his term is over (or before he gets booted) and do long term damage a lot of people's lives then leave, and the people who voted him in are gonna shrug, say "well whatever" when confronted with the hell they helped cause, and walk away with their fingers in their ears like nothing happened. No one's gonna get any closure because no one will be willing to take responsibility, and it's gonna suck.

TuturuJones

Oct 30, 2017
I remember when I was in college that the dream was to land a job in the US, make that jump to the first world but boy, do I want to stay as far away from the US now. I don't want to be a "good mexican" for Trump. Funny enough, I meet a lot of Americans for my current job and the first thing most of them do is apologize for Trump, you guys really have a messed up country.

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
My uncle from England is visiting here in the states this week,

his take: "This will eventually end in all of them hanging from light poles like Mussolini"

That won't happen of course but I enjoyed hearing his input more than I'd like to admit.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
So... serious question... all of you said there's no way in hell he would become President... and here we are.

What are the REAL chances of a reelection?

This whole thing is atrocious... Here TV showed a video of little kids crying because they wanted to be with their parents and fucking Border officers mocking of the children... this is really twisted.

Oct 28, 2017
So... serious question... all of you said there's no way in hell he would become President... and here we are.

This whole thing is atrocious... Here TV showed a video of little kids crying because they wanted to be with their parents and fucking Border officers mocking of the children... this is really twisted.

Fuck if I know, but if Sweet Potato Hitler gets reelected, this country is dead!

barit

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Damn just to think if this monster would´ve been in charge when the refugee crisis in Europe started. Like could you even imagine he would do what Merkel did and let 1m immigrants into the country because it was the only human option?

"Why the hell should we? Why should we?"

This says everything imo

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This creature that has taken the role of president is not even human.

No, he is human. He is yet another example of how far we can fall. How depraved we can be. How evil we can steep too. Never forget that he IS human so we may NEVER go down this road ever again. It's too much of an excuse to pretend he isn't human. To pretend that monsters like him aren't a part of us because it allows future monsters to just go "I'm not him, so I can't be that bad". I want it ingrained in our history textbooks that this useless piece of shit was human so people will realize how dangerous and deep the precipice actually is.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I honestly believe Trump will either have to have an unmarked grave or a grave that's under lock and key - no monuments either. That shit would get wrecked, pissed on or desecrated and I can't say I'd be sad

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017

if 40% is his base then the other 60% better come out and vote

tokyostomp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I get the sentiment OP is trying to convey with his title but it's clickbaity/sensationalist af. I'm no fannof Trump but does era really alliw these type of headlines?

Orange Cheeto said:
"They're sending not their finest. Does that sound familiar? Remember I made that speech and I was so badly criticized?" Trump told the NFIB crowd. "Turned out I was 100 percent right. That's why I got elected."

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I get the sentiment OP is trying to convey with his title but it's clickbait af. I'm no fannof Trump but does era really alliw these type of headlines?

OP was just citing the specific speech(es?) that trump was referring to. He doesn't have quote around the Mexican rapist parts. The title is far more generous than I would have been given the context.

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
It honestly feels like that's where this is progressing. Like the hate is so intense and seems to be getting more intense and he isn't even bothering trying to hide it now. When is Trump going to start suggesting that wouldn't it be better if they were all "just gone?". Dog whistling genocide, here we come.
Whilst simeltaneously removing the US from a committee that would take the first issue with cruelty to another race.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The thing that brings me some kind of peace is that... that thing will (more likely than not) go to hell and no amount of money will get him out of there. And who could possibly defend his actions?... like how the fuck?

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly believe Trump will either have to have an unmarked grave or a grave that's under lock and key - no monuments either. That shit would get wrecked, pissed on or desecrated and I can't say I'd be sad
Imagine how much shit will be thrown at a Trump Presidential Library.

Last edited:

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
I could say many things about Trump and my utter contempt for him but it will get me an easy ban.

So i will just say as simply as i can. Fuck Trump to hell and everything he stands for.