bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Mitch pushing for a trump impeachment and then will use this to say see its a dem senate who did it
Whatever you do while in power is gong to be criticized as wrong or not good enough.

It is the right thing to do to impeach him and punish those responsible for the coup and insurrection attempt.

And its not like the Dems have anything easy to handle in the next 12 months. Trump left them a broken country.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad the MAGA people seem to be focused on the "RINO backstabbers" or whatever rather than the Democrats. Let them fight it out while the adults who are actually interested in running a country do so.

Oct 26, 2017
Gotta love the little weasel's conciliatory tone and bullshit about the American people want Congress to work together and not be ideology driven—only now that the Democrats are in power.

Fuck you, shitface. Hopefully he spends the next two years choking on tears of rage as the Democrats push thru every left-wing item possible.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Conviction by the Senate is the best way for the GOP to seriously hinder Trump's political power going forward, if that is something they are interested in doing. Not to mention the factual matter that Trump is 100% guilty of inciting that mob, riot, and insurrection.

darkhunger

Oct 28, 2017
USA
I am hopeful Democrats see through this poor attempt at "being nice" and toss it back in his face. Get rid of the filibuster and start hailing progressive legislation at these mofos, but I'm not optimistic

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome... to... the.... resista...?

No, I can't say that with a straight face. It's useful for McConnell, and that's why he's doing this. But I guess the end result might be reasonable