CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a parent of a young school age child, she took a mental hit not being able to learn in class and be near other kids. Her teacher essentially phoned it in and I feel he and others got a paid vacation to do very little.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Did any of Trump's kids ever go to a classroom school? Or were they all home-schooled/privately tutored?

Is Barron going to a typical classroom school?

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
So he's just confirming that he's holding international students hostage until he gets what he wants. Cool.

Fuck off.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, is he going to threaten federal funding? A quick google shows about 12% of school funding is from the fed.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
I've got a 13 and 12 yr old and they miss school very much, but I'm not willing to risk their lives because a Cheeto said school needs to open.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
As a parent of a young school age child, she took a mental hit not being able to learn in class and be near other kids. Her teacher essentially phoned it in and I feel he and others got a paid vacation to do very little.

Yeah my daughter felt the same. She hated distance learning. I'm not excited for her to return to a classroom though.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I have a feeling that him tweeting this just decreases the chances it happens.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How can anyone read this and not think of a toddler throwing a tantrum?

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah my daughter felt the same. She hated distance learning. I'm not excited for her to return to a classroom though.

I felt so bad for her. School was and is her jam. She is in a day camp that just started today and cases are low here in Western NY. I had to balance that risk with her mental well being.

Oct 25, 2017
Present your argument and evidence please.
Children are very weak transmitters, socializing and education in person very important for child development, parents are freed to get back to work and generally a weight lifted off shoulders. There needs to be precautions of course but school has got to happen.

Not in position to gather evidence right now but organizations and experts are in agreement on this

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Does he think that using caps genuinely increases his gravitas or something. He's the stupidest person alive.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
For young school age kids (prek - 2nd) distance learning is the absolute worst for their development

However during a pandemic not much we can do since they fumbled so bad....

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
kY3bOlr.jpeg