• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
No shit they'll find life hard in a heavily democratic city working for a bigoted hateful administration.

Wouldn't be keen on dating a Trump supporter at all.

Kurona

Apr 12, 2018
I'd say it's really mixed messages that these sorts of people hate Democrats and at the same time seem really desperate to date them, but that's how Republicans tend to think of women anyway so

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks Trump for contributing to the republican incel epidemic. Superior genes can't get dates because of inferior minds.

Micael

Oct 28, 2017
Would it be too harsh to say that they should start inbreeding, since it clearly worked for their parents? Asking for a friend.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MD and NoVA are also equally as liberal.

Have them go to the 1st District of Maryland to find Republicans to date, First District of MD has House Representative Andy Harris and he's the odd one out for Maryland's congressional delegation because he's the only Republican member of Maryland's congressional delegation.

Oct 27, 2017
I can relate. I hate when conversations with my dates devolve into them accurately summarizing my actions. "Omg. Did you really just fart on the waiter?!" So annoying.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
In one recent star-crossed exchange, the official told a match she worked for the federal government. When he pushed, she revealed she was in the administration. He asked her, "Do you rip babies from their mothers and then send them to Mexico?"

no, she sends them behind chain-link fences

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
To be either gay or bi and support Republicans. I mean at that point you killed any dating chances you have.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
raiders+17.jpg

Shame.
Bravo.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
well i am sure our lord and saviour trump has several spots open for his harem. also why do i have to feel sorry for a trump goon? those people are ripping parents and toddlers apart.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Good, every time I see a "no Trump voters" in a bio I smile a little

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
There is a couple like that that I have a countered and I told them it was disgusting. They usually start by being patronizing too.
Their hatred for other minority of colors is more than their desire to see the advancement in equality for LGBQT. Ironically, they're also shooting themselves in the foot. If this country isn't mostly liberal and very vocal about it, I'm pretty sure this administration would be putting everyone who isn't straight into forced shock therapy already and get away with it.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Their hatred for other minority of colors is more than their desire to see the advancement in equality for LGBQT. Ironically, they're also shooting themselves in the foot. If this country isn't mostly liberal and very vocal about it, I'm pretty sure this administration would be putting everyone who isn't straight into forced shock therapy already and get away with it.

Yeah that's the thing I don't get. Once all the brown/black people are gone do they not realize who's next? It boggles the mind.