• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Imagine if fucking Obama did this, they would be calling him the grinch and saying a war on christmas had been declared

TopherDL

Oct 25, 2017
You know what I thought the other night? How we can never again have some b-tier Hollywood comedy where some knucklehead becomes President of the United States. Like, it's simply not a viable premise anymore. We're living in some poorly written January release.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I can see Trump saying this to a kid with a terminal cancer

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Aww, so sweet.
Did he tell the kid he might be adopted while he was at it.
You joke but I almost had the most miserable Christmas weekend ever when was I was staying with a friend's family and I didn't know that his sister didn't know that she was adopted. I was literally a moment from saying it during my turn at the dinner table but my buddy must have sensed it and kicked me under the table. In my defense who tells something like that to a friend without mentioning that the adoptee doesn't know? I feel like I was being set up!

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The real news are that Trump knows that Santa isn't real

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Trump ruining Christmas for everyone. Who is even surprised at this point?

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Trumper: Santa is a liberal cuck who gives free stuff to lazy children. Also he wears red, so he's a commie!!!

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
You joke but I almost had the most miserable Christmas weekend ever when was I was staying with a friend's family and I didn't know that his sister didn't know that she was adopted. I was literally a moment from saying it during my turn at the dinner table but my buddy must have sensed it and kicked me under the table. In my defense who tells something like that to a friend without mentioning that the adoptee doesn't know? I feel like I was being set up!

That would have been a Christmas to remember, it sounds like a recipe for eventual disaster anyway.

Nov 11, 2017
Why would you bring that up even if they knew? Particularly to a child or teenager.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017

My mind boggles at what you thought was an appropriate subject about adoption at the dinner table, even if she did know.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Surprising to find someone with the warmth and good cheer of Trump would be bad at interacting with children.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Don't have either Trump or Melania interact with children please for the love of God

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Why would you bring that up even if they knew? Particularly to a child or teenager.
it's been a while but we were going around the table talking about stuff that we were thankful for Christmas and I was thanking them for letting me stay with them since I wasn't able to spend the holiday with my family and I was going to say something to the effect that I knew they were generous people for opening their home to an orphan when I felt a kick in my shin. I know it sounds bad but it was kind of an awkward situation and it seemed like a good idea at the time :(