ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Unclear on who will attend...though safe to assume it will be the most hand-picked group in the history of hand-picked groups.

This is after CNN announced they were holding their own Town Hall with the students/faculty/families of those affected by the shooting...of which Trump was invited to (it should be noted the students reached out to CNN to host this...not the other way around):

AP said:
President Donald Trump will hold a listening session with high school students this week following the deadly school shooting in Florida.

A White House schedule says Trump will host students and teachers Wednesday. He also will meet with state and local officials on school safety on Thursday.

The White House did not immediately answer questions about what students would be attending the session.

Students who survived the shooting in Parkland that left 17 dead have focused their anger on the president, urging him and other elected officials to do something about gun violence.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
If teachers and parents are good this would be the ultimate Q&A to roast him, the republicans and the NRA.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"As a survivor of this terrible tragedy, please Mr. Trump, tell us about your win in 2016."

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what're the odds they pack the room with little maga-bots and their concerned-about-illegals parents? no way trump would have the guacamole to face smart non-trumpian students

Oct 30, 2017
He was invited to a CNN town hall the same Wednesday with teachers and students from the school. This is essentially a way of controlling the participants at his own event instead.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
What's the point? Everyone knows he isn't going to do anything about this.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
The key here is "which students"?

A lot of students from that high school have made themselves pretty clear. The discussion is happening, the listening isn't.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
I can't to hear the Trump stooges, waiting in the wings, clap and cheer at anything he says no matter how inappropriate or nonsensical.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
So not even students from the school from the recent shooting it looks like?

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Yeah yeah guns blah blah but what do you think about the FBI? They really let you down, right. Me too"

Deleted member 13037

nowhere does it say this "listening session" is for him to hear the students, so I fully expect him to use this stunt to lecture them on how the FBI fucked them and tell them maybe they should buy a gun if they want to be safe

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1130102.jpg

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So Trump to host heavily screened event where he uses children to shit on the FBI off the back of a mass shooting. Yeah, sounds like something he'd do.

Oct 28, 2017
If it isn't full of students from this most recent St. Valentine's day massacre then it is the poorest of theater and no one should take it seriously.

I'd bet my life's savings it will be theater.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I would lie through my teeth to his staff to get invited and drop the biggest truth bombs on his ass in person

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"look at these beautiful kids. If it wasn't for the FBI looking into Collusion, THAT DOESNT EXIST, Then more would be alive. Wouldn't you agree?"

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
THeres no way this isnt scripted and specific students being interviewed and vetted beforehand. Completely empty act.

Shig

Oct 30, 2017
FreezePeach said:
They arent letting anti-trumpers in there. PR stunt.
Yeah, sounds more like it'll be a bunch of random teachers & students local to the White House, not that they're flying in people that were actually closely affected by a shooting like the one we just saw.

Expect a lot of "I haven't personally been attacked by a tiger, so looks like your Tiger Repellent is working great, Mr. Trump."

Last edited:

Astronut325

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
If it's people actually affected by the tragedy, good. However, it's likely going to be just gun nuts demanding even less regulations, and that teachers need to arm themselves in classrooms.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe he'll catch a shoe or two in the face this time. Sadly, this will most likely be just a cherry picked publicity stunt.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I think this is the one opportunity for someone to call him out on-camera. I'd love to see one of those kids interrupt mid-sentence and tell to stop talking about himself for a second.

Usagi

Oct 25, 2017
He's going to brag about his win, size of inauguration and Killary first, isn't he?