• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Now I am no supporter of Trump and I am not an American so this wall has no relevance to me. But how on earth can securing a countries border from illegal immigrants and drugs be considered racism? Anyway, it's a ridiculous way of securing a border and a stupid waste of money.

Year old account
9 posts
"I don't like Trump but"

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

Damn walls man. How do they work?

I'm still kinda amazed at how hard the right's gone in on "Walls exist therefore Border Wall good"

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa.png

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Ted Cruz speaks out against this:

"If the President unilaterally defies the Congress, defies the voters, it's incumbent on Republicans to rein in the President... Republicans should stand up against a lawless President."

Mike Pence speaks out against this:

"A profound mistake... giving a speech, barnstorming around the country defending that, is not leadership"

Those were both from 2014, btw.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017

"If the President unilaterally defies the Congress, defies the voters, it's incumbent on Republicans to rein in the President... Republicans should stand up against a lawless President."

"A profound mistake... giving a speech, barnstorming around the country defending that, is not leadership"

*Only applies to Democratic presidents.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Honestly, I wish a reporter would ask these men, "you said this about the president" and not bring up that they said it about Obama to see what they do.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017