• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
The initial DNA debacle already demonstrated she doesn't have what it takes to beat trump in a general election. You need someone who can go toe-to-toe with him, not provide him with one of the biggest self-owns I have ever seen in my life.

Honestly, why in the world do you think this is the biggest self own you have seen in your life

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
As for the actual meme, it's 100% something that could show up as a Daily Show graphic when doing a piece about Warren's exploratory committee.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
What a bunch of fucking morons in this thread. First acting like he made it despite the obvious mark in the corner but then to go off as her clearly being unworthy of a nomination strictly because of what is a relatively inconsequential thing; even saying shit like "Well she's not as bad as Trump but..."

Some of you are really stupid and pathetic.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think novelty t-shirts from Spencer's Gifts are funny?

It's a Daily Wire original. I know I'm the resident Trump tweet guy, but I certainly wouldn't want to be on record as promoting this, let alone approving of it.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What a bunch of fucking morons in this thread. First acting like he made it despite the obvious mark in the corner but then to go off as her clearly being unworthy of a nomination strictly because of what is relatively inconsequential and even saying shit like "Well she's not as bad as Trump but..."

These personal attacks aren't helpful and are WAY out of line, some of you really need to take a step back and calm down.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I can't take two years of 2020 memes.
Just fucking kill me now.
All it takes is a meme to rattle faith in democracy.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
The initial DNA debacle already demonstrated she doesn't have what it takes to beat trump in a general election. You need someone who can go toe-to-toe with him, not provide him with one of the biggest self-owns I have ever seen in my life.
How is it a self own when your own party loves to tear their own candidates down for the littlest of reasons. Also the fact that you think Trump is some political giant that needs a democratic equivalent going "toe-to-toe" speaks volumes.

Ukraine

Banned
Jun 1, 2018
This is not a tweet from or for the American Indian community.
Sure, but this tweet is directed at a person who did DNA test to prove that she is Native American and the test showed that she wasn't. As I said earlier, I'm totally OK with people participating in the culture that they were brought up in. Even if she was adopted by Native Americans I think it's totally fine for her to consider herself as part of that culture. It got all kinds of fucked up when she did DNA test.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
It was good but he just reposted a meme. Also he just gave a lot more visibility to her campaign.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
What a bunch of fucking morons in this thread. First acting like he made it despite the obvious mark in the corner but then to go off as her clearly being unworthy of a nomination strictly because of what is a relatively inconsequential thing; even saying shit like "Well she's not as bad as Trump but..."

Jesus dude calm down

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How is it a self own when your own party loves to tear their own candidates down for the littlest of reasons. Also the fact that you think Trump is some political giant that needs a democratic equivalent going "toe-to-toe" speaks volumes.

It's a self own because it was a self own. Democrats tearing down democrats has nothing to do with what Warren did.

Warren is not equipped for a Presidential run. Especially if Trump is dunking on her so easily.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Walk me through how the President posting a meme making fun of someone's ethnicity is funny without supporting people being attacked based on their ethnicity

Your premise is flawed, the President isn't making fun of Warren's ethnicity, he's making fun of her claim based on a DNA test. It's not meant to trash people who have first nations ancestry, but only to make fun of Warren's frankly racist insistence on her continued claims.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think the President making fun of someone's ethnicity is funny and I don't think it helps the cause to laugh at it.

I think you meant making fun of 1/2020th of someone's ethnicity.

(It's not about the ethnicity, it's about how she handled the accusation by stumbling headfirst into a trap and got baited completely by Trump, shooting her own legs off and creating a self-inflicted gaffe that will stick with her for a very long time)

Oct 27, 2017

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I think you meant making fun of 1/2020th of someone's ethnicity.

(It's not about the ethnicity, it's about how she handled the accusation by stumbling headfirst into a trap and got baited completely by Trump, shooting her own legs off and creating a self-inflicted gaffe that will stick with her for a very long time)
Well I mean, except we have records of Trump's history attacking Warren and calling her racial names before he even knew what the DNA test was, so, it's not ENTIRELY about the DNA test with Trump.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Warren has handled this whole thing poorly when she gets outwitted by Donald Trump.

Yup. Warren isn't a good candidate simply because she couldn't handle Trump and we're not even in the primaries yet. She failed this test of politics severely and by all accounts would be a great leader, but is not nearly the politician she needs to be. It's too bad; I'll vote for her if she's the Democratic candidate, but I think it's a mistake to choose her as the candidate.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Sure, but this tweet is directed at a person who did DNA test to prove that she is Native American and the test showed that she wasn't. As I said earlier, I'm totally OK with people participating in the culture that they were brought up in. Even if she was adopted by Native Americans I think it's totally fine for her to consider herself as part of that culture. It got all kinds of fucked up when she did DNA test.
This isn't true.

The test lined up with what her family history told her.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well it's already been made an issue and will continue to be an issue. It's not something we can actually control or undo.

Trump claimed in his biography he was Swedish because he didn't want to claim his family's murky German past. People got over that.

Trump started the birth conspiracy in the lead-up to 2012. Obama still got re-elected.

Ancestry is not a winner politically. This is not some great vulnerability for Warren.

If this is the only thing people are worried about, they're gonna shit bricks when the Trump-team starts working Bernie, Biden, Beto, or whoever else makes it to the general.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
People laughing at this is the forum equivalent of ruffling his hair. Yet everyone destroyed fallon for that.