• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SDNY can add this to the pile of sealed indictments they've got waiting for him in 2021.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I've accepted pelosi's bullshit... he will need to be voted out. They are not going to do anything about his behavior. If he doesn't get voted out, which I am pretty sure that he won't. Then we are in for a crazybïu

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As unlikely as it is, I hope this guy defeats Nancy and then someone can actually start taking action on this MOUNTAIN OF FUCKING CRIMES!

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
They've said that his time in office wouldn't count, the five years begins once he leaves office.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is there some source to this because holy fuck

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, the economy's on eggshells and we have a President lying about it to get re-elected.

Oct 27, 2017
I know the right are going to be hypocritical assholes and forget all this when the next dem is in the White House, but damn give me somebody that throws this shit in their face. Fucking taking republicans feelings under consideration.
Fuck what they think. Give me somebody that is going to do everything they can to better this country.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
The FEC just lost another member this week, meaning they can't meet quorum, meaning they can't enforce campaign finance laws at all.

Oh, and in case anyone thought that Fox was turning the corner, watch this dystopian shit as newly woke Joe Walsh tries to argue that Trump lying is bad to a host who isn't having it:

As a french, this is my first introduction to this type of american tv debate, this is insane, twitter post isn't overselling it, this is straight from 1984 or any dystopian book/film.
It looks like it's one of the news show bit from Robocop, this looks like a fucking cartoon, this dialogue is just fucking ridiculous.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
And this is why I dont see the big issue with the reporter from MSNBC. Bigger fish to fry. Pile on the administration already. Give them hell or wait. They bring in the views nvm, let's keep the shit show going. And making a big deal out of other dumb shit.

Chibits12

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore, MD
I mean that's the whole idea with this administration. The more crazy things you do on a daily basis, the more normalized they become. Not really surprising.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Mueller testified to Congress that he doesn't believe the statute of limitations would protect Trump if he were re-elected. It would definitely be tested in the courts one way or another.
Tested in the Trump courts, and maybe going to the Trump Supreme Court. So much for that then.

This cannot be what the Founders imagined, surely? I thought noone was above the law, yet here we are.

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I really really hope they do something with him when he is off his presidency, tho I have a strong feeling he gonna run away beforehand.