Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Can't even build a wall that's worth a damn.

giphy.gif

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully some kind Mexican citizens took the opportunity to come through and notify the border patrol.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe those cartel members started throwing the big bags of drugs into the walls to knock them over instead of just throwing them up and over.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're not sending their best winds. They're sending their gusts, their flurries, their maelstroms. They're sending winds that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing debris. They're wreckage. And some, I assume, are good winds.

Last edited:

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
I can't tell if it is a comedy or a tragedy anymore.
You know in some old TV sci-fi shows, they'd go to an alternate universe and discover that everything was weirdly wrong - that society was ignoring visibly huge problems and some key event that fixed things up didn't happen, and the heroes of the show slowly figure out how screwed up everything is, with their first clue being that the president is some well-known imbecilic fuckwit who it's totally unimaginable would ever be president in the real world?

That's us. We're the mirror universe.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
Agent Carlos Pitones of the Customs and Border Patrol sector in El Centro, California, told CNN that the sections that gave way had recently been set in a new concrete foundation in Calexico, California. The concrete had not yet cured, according to Pitones, and the wall panels were unable to withstand the windy conditions.

so... not as funny as I was hoping.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
So not only did something a lot of taxpayers didn't want get built, but the contractors ran away with their money? (or the military?)

Raiden

Nov 6, 2017
You know I always wondered, isn't it super easy to just dig a hole underneath it?

I mean if it was my lively hood I'd find a nice spot with some bushes and dig a little hole underneath.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
"They'll never be able to cut through or climb over these walls"

*cut to next scene where wall falls over in a slight breeze*

It's a literal comedy movie.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
You know I always wondered, isn't it super easy to just dig a hole underneath it?

I mean if it was my lively hood I'd find a nice spot with some bushes and dig a little hole underneath.
It'd likely be easier to tie a truck to one or two of the poles and pull them down. A person could squeeze through the resulting gap pretty easily, I think.