• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018

The Paris Agreement isn't working out so well for Paris. Protests and riots all over France. People do not want to pay large sums of money, much to third world countries (that are questionably run), in order to maybe protect the environment. Chanting "We Want Trump!" Love France.

https://factcheck.afp.com/no-french-protesters-are-not-chanting-we-want-trump

No, French protesters are not chanting, 'We want Trump'

They also aren't protesting over the Paris Agreement.

TheHyde

Oct 29, 2017
What the actual fuck. I mean...what...I am lost for words. No...I refuse to believe this is the state of world leadership in 2018.

Seriously, USA, you have to stop this madness. Like...yesterday.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jack_nicholson_indignato.gif

Oct 27, 2017
When is nature going to deliver this stupid mother fucker a massive heart attack? I think we can all agree it's a good decade overdue.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
This is basic propaganda. Directed at his base who aren't following the riots nor do they care. He's shaping their opinions to follow a narrative he comes up with.

Chump

Jan 11, 2018
User Banned (2 Days): Spreading Misinformation, Account in Junior Phase

They are protesting over things like $7 gas per gallon. Did a search on twitter for "we want Trump" and I saw "we want Trump" videos.

Some tweets are saying they are from the UK though and not France. Probably not the most objective person posting the video (her hat) https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1071417170255466497/video/1

Oct 25, 2017
They are protesting over things like $7 gas per gallon. Did a search on twitter for "we want Trump" and I saw "we want Trump" videos.

Some tweets are saying they are from the UK though and not France. Probably not the most objective person posting the video (her hat) https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1071417170255466497/video/1
How ignorant do you have to be to not recognise that that video is not from France? What a weird world we live in.

There's literally an English flag and British police in the frame. And they speak...English...

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
If America reelects this non stop liar it's time for the rest of the world to give up on it. Can't work with people that literally make everything up non stop.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
i didn't think i would live to see a leader of a country like the US gloating about riots in a friendly country.
absolute nuttery.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ

Stop spreading misinformation, this video is indeed from London which you could have found with a quick google search:

[EDIT] Instead of directly embedding a tweet from some shitheel here's a link to an article about it

The fact none of them are wearing yellow jackets and the fact they're chanting in English (without a terrible accent) should have ticked you off as well

+ the English flag and English cops like mnz mentioned. Come the fuck on.

Last edited:

Chump

Jan 11, 2018
Stop spreading misinformation, this video is indeed from London which you could have found with a quick google search:

[EDIT] Instead of directly embedding a tweet from some shitheel here's a link to an article about it

The fact none of them are wearing yellow jackets and the fact they're chanting in English (without a terrible accent) should have ticked you off as well

+ the English flag and English cops like mnz mentioned. Come the fuck on.

I said people were saying it was from the UK. The video is fuzzy and it was the first time I saw it. Why so hostile?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
He's really going on a tangent this weekend, isn't he? Must be really shook by Mueller's latest findings.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I said people were saying it was from the UK. The video is fuzzy and it was the first time I saw it. Why so hostile?

Sorry, misdirected anger towards Trump. That said, if you're gonna post a video like that, it's better to do your due diligence and check where it's from (I found that article in 5 seconds with a google search, but a lot of people won't and might leave with the impression that the video could be from Paris, even if there are comments saying it's false).

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
There is nothing that he won't twist to make about him. Nothing else exists in his mind, the world just revolves around him at all times.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
POTUS trolling an ally, yet again. Meanwhile, he has nothing but great things to say about the Saudis, Crown Prince, Putin, etc.

At least this isn't witness tampering though.

Be best, Donald.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
I now know I didn't have the imagination to encompass the daily depths of stupidity this guy can navigate.

ArtTeitlebaum

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
I really cannot add anything constructive to this mess, just want to express my joy about the thread title.