• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartaNNNN

Nov 12, 2020
Apparently, Twitch has added a Marvel vs Capcom 4 Category.

Source: https://exputer.com/marvel-vs-capcom-4-leaked-on-twitch/
Lythero-on-Twitter.png.webp
Kevin-Ha-on-Twitter-With-the-Twitch-Leak.png.webp

Saito

Oct 25, 2017
I expected something more substantial. This is reaching. The wait continues.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
A Twitch game entry doesn't mean anything fam, sorry.

Though uh, I wouldn't be surprised.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I trust Twitch would know about this somehow since Capcom works closely with them for some events I believe, but this sounds like a stretch.
Edit: See above.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good, they can put back some of the characters that got X-cluded last time

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for crushing your dreams, but Marvel vs Capcom 4 isn't currently in development.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
If it were real, I just hope Marvel allows some of their newer popular characters get in this time instead of making the roster a replica of the MCU.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
quick, someone add Marvel vs Capcom 5 in there too! MvC Infinite was MvC4 anyways so it would only make sense!

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
There is no sign of MVC4 even with Capcom game schedule leaked for the next few years that this is what people latch onto. Pathetic.

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did you seriously think a Twitch category was the bar all for game confirmations?

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I think in due time we will get a Marvel vs Capcom 4/sequel, but after Street Fighter 6.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
At this point we are so far past vergeben rumors or whatever his name was that I cant even begin to tie anything to this. All we know is a lot of people want it and for awhile Combofiend after moving to Disney was pushing for it years ago.

Hope its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.