• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
This recently leaked, so...

ncj8jkhi20331.jpg
Aw man.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Serious question... do people actually get excited for new yearly sports games? Like I understand wanting new content for a genre of game you like... but I mean like actually getting worked up and excited about it.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Serious question... do people actually get excited for new yearly sports games? Like I understand wanting new content for a genre of game you like... but I mean like actually getting worked up and excited about it.
It depends on what the new features are and what improvents there are for the old ones. If it's something I use a lot I'm excited.

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
It will be PES...

...but they need to do something with the Suikoden series at some stage.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Toybasher

Nov 21, 2017
I'm confused why they would hype up a special announcement for another yearly installment for a soccer game. Haven't they been releasing them yearly pretty consistently? Just seems really weird to do this big leadup for something we all expect anyway.

Oct 27, 2017

PES fans live in a cycle of perpetual, delusional hope of a return to how good the series used to be. So in this specific case, maybe.

Vash

Oct 28, 2017
Personally, I am hoping they will sell off all their games to people who worked on them, so they can make new ones. Konami has a treasure trove of awesome IPs and they're not interested in making great games anymore. Which is a shame. We'll see what it is though.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Castlevania let's goooo

It's actually been leaked that it's Contra, but I want Castlevania too.

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just give me MGS collection in 4k please.
Include twin snakes if you can on the switch version.