• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everybody I wasn't sure if this thread is okay but I'd thought I'll make it. I used to watch him on YouTube way back in 2008 and I still have him on twitch I never watch his content but I saw the title was about his fiancial issues and how he might have to end streaming. He said he has a lot owing for federal taxes and credit cards and needs 16k by next April to keep it going. I know many people have opinions on him but for anyone this situation sucks thinking you could lose your house and not be able to see your family before they pass away.

Anyways it was just announced on his twitch stream which will be on YouTube in a bit. I'm not supporting his previous behaviour but nobody should have that feeling of not knowing if you will have your home taken away.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
I don't wish ill on him and a situation like that really sucks but he's a pretty awful person so my sympathy for him is pretty small.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
9c3.jpg

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I remember this guy being all sorts of shady, but I can't remember for the life of me what he's done to make me feel that way.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Am I offbase in thinking someone who needs that much money to pay for their Federal Taxes might have misspent their money just a *bit*?

Shoozle

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
UK
I'm sure if he just PRESSES BUTTONS the BUGGED financial issues will just go away automatically.

Pagoto93

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
When isn't he living in fear of his home being taken away. Clearly living beyond his means. He should get a job.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
As awful as it sounds, Phil got what he deserves.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
This is literally what he does every few months. I can't believe you made this thread.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know anything about this guy, but the things OP described sound like they're his own fault. Pay your taxes, don't buy things you can't afford, etc.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is not the first time I can recall seeing a thread about him desperately needing money. Get a real job, manage your life better, and make sure the cameras are off when you're jerking it.

chromatic9

Oct 25, 2017
I did watch his Witcher 2 plays.

Truth is he's had his time, if not many are watching then it's time to look for other work. There's so many newer people getting the views needed I don't see the point of kicking the can down the road.

Alcibiades

Banned
Feb 3, 2018
Seems like the financial issues are his own doing, so why should we care? We all need to work for a living, so if his Youtube channel doesn't bring in enough money he should consider a career change.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
I don't know who this is but it seems maybe this is his own doing? If you owe money to taxes or lenders then you need to plan better.

Or yeah, get a job.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Lol he'll be fine

Phil is a liar, racist and a fucking idiot.

Dude gets BMW while telling people he doesn't have money.

Gets a 4K tv and an X

Moves to Washington state for no taxes but for some stupid reason keeps his fucking condo in Connecticut.

Commits tax evasion and then blames it on his taxes guy.

Don't feel pity for him folks

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
He literally had this same issue last year and did a save the channel and house stream. He can't keep milking people for cash forever.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Isn't 16k by April totally doable? I thought he made quite a bit of money off of Patreon + Twitch

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Would uber or lift cover that? Work for both while doing those IRL streaming things and stuff, maybe get twitch famous.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He's a shitty person. It's not ill-wishing to just say that he should PROBABLY get a job that lets him afford the lifestyle he wants. If he can't, then that's the consequence he deals with.

If he truly owes a ton in taxes, he's making enoughf or them to WANT a ton from him. 0 pity.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He literally had this same issue last year and did a save the channel and house stream. He can't keep milking people for cash forever.
Yeah. At this point he's either one of the most irresponsible people on the planet when it comes to money or he's making it all up to get people to donate.

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't he move out of his condo on the east coast, that he still had a mortgage with. He moved to Washington I believe into a House. I know he's said he's been paying two mortgages. Seriously the dude has been terrible with money.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude lives on commiseration. Keeps buying expensive shit and then throwing pity parties for himself to leech off his audience, probably comprised of mostly kids. He's also a fucking bigot and overall terrible person.

Again, fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.