lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Wow I got banned from facebook the same day as president douche!

Apparently positing a photo of trump holding a sign that says "will suck dick 4 votes" is a violation 🤷

Here ya go.

kjmxvgxt_g9dlf7_1cabanj.png

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
www.independent.co.uk

Facebook and Instagram ban Trump ‘indefinitely’ after violent riots

Donald Trump has been banned from Facebook and Instagram “indefinitely” following the violence in Washington, DC.

Looks like a permaban from Facebook and Insta (or until he isn't president any more at least..)

Zuckerberg's post on facebook claims it's extended at least until Biden's inauguration

It's shameful it took that long but hey, at least that's something?

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Fuck off. Acting like they're doing something now when they could've prevented this a long time ago and maybe it wouldn't have escalated like it has. Fuck every single major corporation. But fuck especially Twitter and Facebook.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Donald Trump was suspended for 12 hours for inciting an attack on the capitol

my friend just got suspend for 7 DAYS for calling him "fucking worthless."

63-AA11-D7-0110-46-B8-8-C85-66-A00-E37-E2-F2.jpg

i'm livid.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Twitter needs to permanently ban Trump.

And, honestly, for being complicit with him for so long, I would argue the world needs to ban Twitter. Nothing of value would be lost.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Probably the result of MAGA snowflakes reporting her en masse.

I got a permanent account warning from Facebook today removing my comment and there's no way to appeal it. Despite the President elect just calling these same people terrorists as well with just a bit less colorful language tacked on.

136966855_10221060787441698_141039153760904156_n.jpg

Absolute nonsense. "Certain groups of people" indeed.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Donald Trump was suspended for 12 hours for inciting an attack on the capitol

my friend just got suspend for 7 DAYS for calling him "fucking worthless."

63-AA11-D7-0110-46-B8-8-C85-66-A00-E37-E2-F2.jpg

i'm livid.
Fucking joke.
I got suspended for 12hrs yesterday for cursing Tomi Lahren lol
Good to know inciting an angry mob and trying to demolish your country's democracy is as bad.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Boy, Twitter and Facebook taking a stand...so brave when he's on the way out. Wonder if they would have just repeated their same behaviors had he actually won the election, yet instigated something similar to this for other reaons.

And, honestly, for being complicit with him for so long, I would argue the world needs to ban Twitter. Nothing of value would be lost.

Wario64 updates, and that's about it.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Trump hasn't tweeted today yet even tho the 12 hour ban lifted about 9,5 hours ago. So either he hasn't removed those tweets which means he's still banned or he just hasn't felt the need to tweet during those hours which I find to be very doubtful. It also still shows the "This Tweet is no longer available because it violated the Twitter Rules. Learn more" notification instead of those tweets on his profile, afaik if he were to remove them that'd be completely gone.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, he will go to some other platform and people will follow. It just mean I won't see his tweets, but it will not make his fanbase smaller or anything.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
People expecting Trump to be removed from office when social media is deliberating whether or not to ban him or suspend his account.

A+ job, Facebook and Twitter.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
Trump hasn't tweeted today yet even tho the 12 hour ban lifted about 9,5 hours ago. So either he hasn't removed those tweets which means he's still banned or he just hasn't felt the need to tweet during those hours which I find to be very doubtful. It also still shows the "This Tweet is no longer available because it violated the Twitter Rules. Learn more" notification instead of those tweets on his profile, afaik if he were to remove them that'd be completely gone.
The 12 hour ban is from when he actually deletes the tweets, I dont think we can see when that is because the tweets are hidden?

Oct 26, 2017
So,I guess we just have to wait Bolsonaro try a coup in 2022 and then, only then, Facebook and Twitter may ban him?

What a relief!!!! Thanks Mark and Jack for your brave support for democracy!!!!!
/S

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck off. Acting like they're doing something now when they could've prevented this a long time ago and maybe it wouldn't have escalated like it has. Fuck every single major corporation. But fuck especially Twitter and Facebook.

Yeah definitely social media is complicit in his success*, it's laughable that now that he lost all elections and GOP is done are they taking any action at all and the incoming administration should take some actions against social media concentration in general because holy shit facebook and it's subsidiaries did so much damage to society around the world, including sparking up genocide. But at this moment, deplatforming Trump before his 2024 campaign starts would be better than total inaction up until now.

*well, media in general

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Such bravery now that he's going to be president for all of five more minutes.