• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Let's goooo!

Tyler1, the infamous LoL streamer got unbanned after a seemingly permanent ban. Is he reformed? Will he prevail? Will he rage into oblivion? Let's see!

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017

Intentionally Feeding, Harassment, Verbal Abuse, Etc. Pretty much everything under the sun.

I don't agree with his Unban, I've seen videos of him crop up from time to time and if anything he's gotten even more toxic since then.

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
He gives toxic people a place to call home, happy to see Riot finally came to their senses.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
bAjxhTH.gif

23qwerty

Oct 27, 2017
Curious to see how many viewers this is gonna draw, 50k? 100k? I think his tournament topped out at 200k or so?

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
I don't really understand this thread.

The guy is an asshole, got banned for being an asshole, and is now unbanned and... We should start watching him?

Why would I want to start watching an asshole?

Hammee

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
I don't really understand this thread.

The guy is an asshole, got banned for being an asshole, and is now unbanned and... We should start watching him?

Why would I want to start watching an asshole?

We live in a world now where people idolize streamers. It makes zero sense to me but whatever makes people happy. I fear for our future which will be nothing but people sitting at home watching streamers and on Facebook 24/7 whilst wearing VR headsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.