ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
$13,000 a month what MORE do you want from MEEEEE

man this dude crying like this his Oscar clip. For Your Consideration Academy...

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This dude needs some psychiatric help.

We shoulda seen the signs coming during his Green Lantern campaign...lol.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This dude needs some psychiatric help.

We shoulda seen the signs coming during his Green Lantern campaign...lol.

I get that every actor wants to get in on the superhero franchise $$$ and that Tyrese is far from the first actor to publicly campaign for a role, but yeah, the guy was coming off as really desperate with that GL shit.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I get that every actor wants to get in on the superhero franchise $$$ and that Tyrese is far from the first actor to publicly campaign for a role, but yeah, the guy was coming off as really desperate with that GL shit.

It was way too much. It was crazy behavior, similar to Sean Young desperately vying to get Catwoman in Batman Returns. Back in the day there was no photoshop or social media, so she would actually dress up as Catwoman and go to talk shows like that hahaha. That's probably what Tyrese would've done back then.

Fast 1-2 don't happen w/out Tyrese.

Tyrese wasn't even in the first movie.

Darth Finky Spunky

Banned for using alt accounts
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was way too much. It was crazy behavior, similar to Sean Young desperately vying to get Catwoman in Batman Returns. Back in the day there was no photoshop or social media, so she would actually dress up as Catwoman and go to talk shows like that hahaha. That's probably what Tyrese would've done back then.

Tyrese wasn't even in the first movie.

Ploy to get your $ for next Fast & Furious

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Bring back Ja Rule.

Then bring back Eva Mendes.

Then have Eva Mendes bring in Ryan Gosling to play that dude from Drive for a crossover.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly. Howard probably gets more an episode in Empire than he ever would in an Marvel film. Not to mention, he also gets to shine as a lead in Empire instead of playing sidekick to Robert Downey Jr.

Yup! Cheadle did pretty well too with House of Lies, which I personally don't like but it's something.

The thing is, they are both god actors and have a history of good performances, let's not forget that Howard had an Oscar nominee for Hustle and Flow (he was robbed), whereas Tyrese is...well...

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Bring back Ja Rule.

Then bring back Eva Mendes.

Then have Eva Mendes bring in Ryan Gosling to play that dude from Drive for a crossover.

have Toretto drive so fast he accidentally travels forward in time and ends up clashing with The Road Warrior

damn shame Tyrese has lost it. he was always a full blown cornball but now he's straight up having mental breakdowns on instagram. if it was really about la familia then Vin Diesel would get the man some help right now.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What is Tyrese thinking? He has no leverage against Dwayne. Universal can easily replace him.

I guess he's not hungry anymore. Ejecto seato cuz.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
So Will and Jada spotted him a cool $5m to help with his legal costs.

That video reached at least a couple people.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I bet he knows all the weird shit they're into and he was talking reckless on social media. Shit was "shut the fuck up" money.

Come on now, you know if Tyrese knew any dirty shit on them he would've put out a 13 min vlog detailing all of it in an instant. Boy don't know how to keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Yeeaaaah, I'm pretty sure Universal is looking at Tyrese like...
giphy.gif