Oct 25, 2017
U.S. Rep. Steve King told the Westside Conservative Club Wednesday that humanity might not exist if not for rape and incest throughout human history.

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said in Urbandale, Iowa. "Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that."

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Well, good to know that useless shitbag Steve King is pro-rape. Don't usually see a politician admit to that, but hey, Steve King is a useless shitbag.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
why

EDIT: oh, pro-life bullshit again

rapequotes.jpg

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Tonight, on "Politicians say the darnedest things."

Like...just because it happened in the past doesn't in any way, shape, or form make it alright in 2019 ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Like he's not wrong in theory, I think a majority of sex throughout human history has probably been rape. Women have been treated as objects for a long, long time.

He's obviously a cunt trying to make a bad faith appeal to nature, though.

Oct 27, 2017
"Rape and incest has been happening for as long as humanity has existed, so with that in mind let's ensure that rapists get to choose the mother of their kids. Amen"

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Like he's not wrong in theory, I think a majority of sex throughout human history has probably been rape. Women have been treated as objects for a long, long time.

Then why the fuck bring up the "Technichallhhylhy" shit? Hes a racist shithead. No need to highlight the obvious of human civilzation as if that matters any significant % in the spirit in which this was said.

The backdrop is removing womens rights to their bodies.

No need to theorize. They're removing womens rights with the fuel of herp and derp agreeing that technically they're right.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Some Westside Conservative Club members, like Rick Herron, a 72-year-old Clive resident, said they liked what King had to say. Herron said he has been a supporter of King's policies in the past, but was glad to get the chance to hear the "white nationalism" controversy story from his perspective.

Oh good.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
it isn't even the worst thing that piece of shit has said and sadly statements like this continue to be exactly what his constituents want to hear

Oct 25, 2017
Ya know? As a black man. I could at least make sense of his racism. He's just a hateful fucker.

I don't know why in the fuck he felt the need to say this shit.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Iowa must be one hell of a shithole to keep electing cretins like this. The party of rape qualification.

Oct 25, 2017

I mean did you feel like it was necessary to make this post like did you really?

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
On the one hand, this is an objectively terrible person.

On the other hand, this is an objectively terrible person.