entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Well said. I agree 100%. The American reflex to downplay any gun offense as minor is terrifying. Americans need to understand that most of the civilized world does not view their fetishistic gun worship as a cute hobby.
It's pretty crazy. I come from a country where men have to serve 2 years of mandatory military (or civil service in fire departments/police etc) service. If someone loses a single bullet in an army camp, the entire camp's going to be on lockdown and every available person will be searching the entire place till the bullet is found. I don't get how people can just forget bullets in a bag and then bring them all the way to another country.

Just the other day an armed security guard failed to return his gun and bullets after he finished his duty and the police deployed about 100 police officers to search for him islandwide.

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
Ive never heard of anyone forgetting about their ammo before traveling. Its all just stupid. Whats the quote I read on this site all the time? Something about "playing stupid prizes wins you stupid games?" Something like that…

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
Ive never heard of anyone forgetting about their ammo before traveling. Its all just stupid. Whats the quote I read on this site all the time? Something about "playing stupid prizes wins you stupid games?" Something like that…
It happens pretty regularly. Generally because people mix their range bag with their travel bag.

While it's frowned on to 99% of Resetera I'm huge supporter of the 2nd amendment.

Even I say "boo hoo oh well". Should've throughly checked your luggage. While I don't think the potential punishment meets the crime it's not my country and therefore not my rules or beliefs.